Kathirupaya...

Disclaimer: A quick one shot...not a reimagination, just tried to see how it could have probably been a little practical/convincing within the plot.An earnest attempt to heal the wounds.

**""""**

As K and M are standing in the room and K suddenly reacts.... 

K: Achachoo....

M: Ennanga...

K: Illa...mootalam konjam velila iruku...

M: adhuk....enna panna poreeya...

he could clearly see a dejected Mulla asking him " does that mean?"

He took a quick few seconds...

neared her, cupped her face and pecked her forehead quickly,

K: Mulla....nama evlovo naal kathu ethirpathu... irundhom..."..ana

"ippo ..enakkage innum konja neram kathirupiya "?

he voiced out the most important question for the moment...

M: She was fighting a war within...between 'what could be more important than her' and 'his question' ....

the quickest war she ever fought.. before she finished thinking the two sides of 'between'....her trust overtook... and she 

"nodded an yes"

Of course the warmest loving kiss on her forehead worked magic too....

K: was instantly elated, left the kathir with her and flew in disguise of "Usain bolt"...

'vandhurean' was left hanging in the air as she saw his retreating figure......

Mullai was amused and anxious, she was going through a mixed bag of emotions and was having her fingers crossed... she trusted he will be back as promised..so waited.. a little restlessly though..

as Kathir crossed the hallway..he called Jeeva to join him quickly... before the family could react ...

k: ippo vandhurrom.....oru chinna vela....va nae... he kept going.. and jeeva had no other choice but to follow...

Mo- dei po da seekiram.... Dhano ennadi ivan...

D: enakum onnum purila mama....indha nerathula engaporan... 

Kanna : annae avasarama poradha patha... edho mukkiyama vishayam nu theriyudhu...

D: ennava vena irukatum mama... ippo...

Mo: iru... paapom..adhaan Jeeva poirukan illa..

the confused Jeeva jumped on to the rear side of the bike with the arrows of questions....

Kathir, Jeeva duo returned home and Mo,D were about to blow them with their questions....

J: Dei nee ulla poda....

Mo: dei... 

J: annae naan soldrean... elai poda....

kathir moved towards the room....

J: dei...anga bero side la oru koodaila...thundu irukum ....eduthuko....

use pannikoda....

he shouted....

Jeeva's words entered into Kathir's ears, as he entered into the room.

He saw Mulla seated in the bed....she was apparently worried... 

kathir moved to pick the towel...while Mullai dropped her legs down the cot, positioning her self in the edge of the cot

he dried his hair with the towel and moved towards her...