Chapter 13: Barbecue

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"So you're saying that I'm to short to block your spikes," I said while taping my foot, Everyone look at the short girl that was only the size of a Pre-schooler. "When I say I'm all-rounder I mean it," I said, "Chibi-chan~ you're really are something," Kuroo said while ruffling my hair. 

"Ready!" Bokuto throw the ball to Akaashi and got ready to spike it, we jump in the air at the same time Bokuto jump. I purposely left a space for the ball, I could see in his Owl eyes that he was aiming. I quickly move my hands toward it and block his spike, "Hell yeah!" I said landing on the floor. 

"Well not bad buddy boy, but you know I gotta honest with you, Your blocks are a little weak" Bokuto said to Tsukishima. I look at Tsukishima and see that hit a nerve, I look at the door to see Akio with Kohana. I sneak my way over and grab Kohana. "She going to be sleeping with you and the managers," Akio said while giving me her bottle. "Did you bring her stuff in the room?" I ask giving her milk, "Yeah!" he said walking off.

I sneak my way back, look at the door again to see more people are coming. "Y/n? Where did you get a baby?" Kuroo looks down at me, "Well anyway my work here is done" Tsukishima walks away. "You piss him off, come on Kuroo I thought you had better people, skills then, that," Bokuto said. "Well he's different from Hinata, Hinata is more like he acts on instinct. While Tsukishima actually thinks" I said.

"First of all, When did you get that baby?" Kuroo asks again, "Guys meet Udai Kohana, my little sister," I said making Kohana look at them. Kohana giggles while I just smile, 'So this how it feels to have a wife and daughter' They thought. "Look at the time, Gotta put Kohana to bed. Good night guys" I said walking out.

Next Day

The next day wasn't that exciting, I spent time with Kohana not playing and left her with Kiyoko while doing our running laps. We finish our lap and took a break when the manager brought watermelons. Kohana made grabby hands to the melons, I told Akio to grab 1 for me and head outside. Akio got a big watermelon for himself while he gave me 2 small ones, I put a blanket and put Kohana down. I shove the melon in my mouth while I gave little pieces to Kohana.

I didn't notice people staring or taking pictures. After we were done we spent the whole day losing and doing running laps, I gotta say I never felt healthier in my whole life. We kept playing, the guys were doing their best they sometimes even bump into each other. Kageyama receives the ball which means he can't set the ball, Tanaka receives it and sends it towards Asahi. I look at Hinata who was getting to spike it but he stops and looks at Asahi.

We lost again... But at least I didn't waste my energy like last time. I went with Kuroo and Bokuto just to see them practice, I saw Yamaguchi running toward Tsukishima which means Yamaguchi is going to talk with him. I mean, not my business, I went to Akaashi and for some reason, Kohana did grabby hands to Akaashi which was cute. She then started crying which made me tap Akaashi's hand, He turns around and I quickly shove Kohana to him. She stops crying and nuzzle her nose on his chest, lucky baby.

Timeskip

I roll back and forth to Kohana when Tsukishima came in the door, "Oya?" "Oya Oya?" "Oya Oya Oya?" the trio said. "They're something that I like to ask you, do you mind," Tsukishima said walking towards them, I pick up Kohana and stand near Bokuto and Akaashi. "Oh no," Bokuto and Kuroo said in unison.

"Ok then, so here goes. You on a team that is known to be pretty good right?" Tsukishima question

"Well yeah"

"Even if you could get to nationals, it's difficult to win it all right?" 

"It's not impossible, jackass!"