❤️ Imagine : First Date (D.E. x Reader) ❤️

You had found gold in David and were beyond excited for your date. 

You and David planned to me at a park near your house, rain or shine. The irony in that, was that you woke up and it was actually rainy. You would have questioned whether the guy was going to show up, but David was a sweet angel and wouldn't do that to you. 

You got dressed in cute black sweater and jeans and did your makeup, even though it would get ruined in the rain. 

You drove a tiny car, so you were embarrassed, but you again remembered you were going on a date with a really sweet guy. 

~ ~ ~

When you got to the park, you saw David parked in his car, drawing pictures in a little notebook. 

When he saw you get out, he looked up and smiled and waved at you. 

"Hey, Y/N. You look so damn beautiful," he laughed. 

"Thanks, David," you giggled.

"Sorry if I don't look that good, I overslept," he told you. 

"It's fine, sweets," you smiled.

"Well, hold my hand," Junior laughed.

You giggled and gave him your hand and he dragged you along with him as he ran in the rain. You laughed because as stupid as it seemed it made you really happy.

"You have such a pretty smile," he commented. 

"No I don't," you replied.

"Don't be a liar. Don't be a liar. Don't be a liar," David chanted. 

You laughed as Junior lied his jacket down, "You wanna sit down and chat for a bit?" he offered. 

"Sure," you agreed. 

David put his arm around you. Normally it would be really awkward, but David made it cool and really sweet. 

"I love this, I honestly forgot it was raining," David said.

"Aww, I'm glad I made you happy," you cooed.

"Do you wanna come to the studio with me?" David asked. 

"Sure, what are we gonna do?" you replied.

"I wanted to introduce you to Dave and Marty and Nick," he told you. 

~ ~ ~

When you got to the studio, Dave Mustaine was having a meltdown. "Junior,"  Dave sighed, "Thank God you're here."

"What's wrong?" David asked.

"I just... I'm fucking pissed my throat it's so scratchy and I can't sing a single God damn thing, but uh more importantly who's this?" Dave replied. 

"This is my girlfriend," David smiled.

"Oh, hi there, I'm Dave and throughout this relationship you might find me testing you to make sure your fit for Junior," Dave said to you.

"Dave, don't do this to her," David snickered.

"No, it's fine it doesn't matter to me," you replied.

"Well, she passed the first test," Dave said. 

"What was the first test?" David asked.

"She's not getting in between our friendship," Dave grinned.

~ ~ ~

Hope you all like this!!! I am gonna work on the next three chapter, which should be up tonight, but most importantly, happy birthday, David Ellefson. I love you so much and you truly kick ass, so uh thanks for being you.