Piercings:
None

Other markings:
+Freckles
+Two scars on his face, along with multiple on his body

|~Personality~|♡

Overall Personality:
You would think by how hard he works that Kade is a straight (not that kind of straight, this is yaoi people >.>) and narrow kind of guy. He respects those who have a higher authority than him, but whether he always follows orders is a different story. He does his job well but usually not in the way he is asked to do it. He takes liberties and does the job the way he wants to do it. As long as it gets done, those around him tend not to have any complaints.

Although Kade likes to do things his way, he is a team player. He agrees to work with those around him, and won't execute a plan if the majority of his team are against it. Outside of work he's considered to be quite the lovable jokester. Kade is known for being mischievous. He causes trouble from time to time but its never harmful to those around him.

Kade may work with others a lot of the time but he's a loner. He doesn't really form close relationships with others very easily.

Traits:
+bit of a goofball
+lovable
+gentle
+greedy
+mischievous
+somewhat standoffish to strangers
+bold
+hardworker
+overachiever
+risktaker

Fatal flaws:
He doesn't show it but he struggles to trust others. He himself as never been crossed by one of his teammates, but his father was, it's what led to his passing.

Kade is known for his greed. When it comes to work he wants to do the best and be the best. When he feels like he isn't performing at peak efficiency he gets anxious. He pushes himself so hard because before his dad passed away, he worked the same job he is in currently. He wants to make him proud.

Phobias:
Heights

Likes:
+music
+song writing
+history
+collecting things (mostly rocks)
+sex
+camping
+dogs
+adventuring
+Roses

Dislikes:
+Liars
+mountains
+rain
+coffee
+salad
+bright lights

Skills:
+swordfighting
+guitar
+drawing
+he enjoys doing some baking
+tracking
+being sneaky
+talking his way out of bad situations

Turn ons:
+being called daddy (we've made our daddy kink character folks! There's one in every yaoi roleplay and the one in mine is named Kadey Bear!
No muscular freckled daddy bf, why live?)
+someone being ambitious is a massive turn on for him
+thinks nerds or geeky characters are quite cute
+soft bites/nibbles
+recieving blowjobs
+when his partner takes action

Turn offs:
+people who are lazy
+when his partner is too submissive
+anything weird or gross

♡|~Lifestyle~|♡

Any addictions?:
None

Drinking?:
No

Smoking?:
Used to, he quit after his father died

Occupation:
Captain of the Blue Knights