𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

"F—fuck you." I cried pathetically as i wriggled my wrists from his hold. He now began to sob, I actually witnessed him cry. I wanted to nurture him, to tell him it's okay. But it wasn't, it was far from fucking okay. I turned my back to him, stumbling clumsily as I walked away from him with a blurred vision.

"Don't walk away from me Adeline!" He shouted in a shaky voice as he clenched his fists. I began to run, my knees knocking together as I fumbled clumsily with my key trying to fit it into my dorm door. Before I knew it I was muffling screams and cries into my bedsheets, scrunching my duvet in my wrists as I began to punch my pillows. I shouldn't be this angry, but I was, and that's that.

I heard a knock at my door, our secret knock.

"Darling, please let me come in." Kol's rough voice echoed from outside of my door in an attempt to sound soothing. I didn't bother to answer as my stomach churned, feelings of nausea rising up my throat. flashbacks flickering through my memory.

The intimate showers. "God you're beautiful."

The foreplay. "Fuck yes that's it, good girl."

The Christmas market. "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow."

The nightclub.

The gentle kisses. "You'll be the death of me, Adeline."

The not so gentle kisses.

The drunken conversations. "If you t—think about it we WE ARE LAND-FISH!"

The breathless laughter.

Everything merged into one foggy memory as my head became heavy, my temples pulsating against my skin. My eyes puffy and lips chapped.

I felt a familiar large hand stroke the back of my hair as I laid on my stomach with my head on its side faced away from him, "please kol just leave-

"Don't be fucking ridiculous." He interrupted as in one smooth motion he snaked his hand under my body lifting me into a sitting position. He leaned against my headboard lowering me in between his legs as my back rested against his chest. He caressed strands of my hair as no words were said, no words needed to be said. Just his company alone, he knew that was all that was needed in that moment. Just his comfort as I quietly sobbed under his hold.

"You Adeline Roberts, you are utterly amazing." He whispered into my ear as he rested his head in the crook of my neck. I snuggled my head onto his shoulder as we just held each other. "I know I'm a cocky bastard at times love, but I'll never not be here for you. Never wonder if I will be because I always will be." He comforted me.

"You hear me?" He questioned as he pushed my hair from my forehead.

"I love you Kol."

"To the moon and stars Adeline."

He planted a kiss on my forehead as we sat in a comforting silence, all my troubles seemed to slip away as I felt my eyelids begin to fall heavy.

"Malfoy he's a prick, but he's also my brother. And those feelings that are evidently there Adeline, they're real and coming from me you should know I'm not one to bluff." Is the last words I heard whispered into my ear as I fell into a deep haze of sleep with Kol's thumb circling my cheek bone growing lazy as he did to.

I woke to the natural light beaming amongst my skin, speckles of golden rays dancing on my creamy goose-flesh. I turned to my side flickering my eye sight to Kol. His olive skin and chiselled features seemed so angelic. That is until he wakes, the menace. With his one arm rested underneath the pillow and his other slumped on my rib I smiled and I thanked the heavens for blessing this man into my life.