Chapter Two

|| Clarisa's POV ||
I just got signed to Republic Records today and the CEO, Martin Randolf, wanted me to meet some of the artists there so I wasn't by myself a lot when I was there, and also because I just moved to the Bay Area from Los Angeles. I still needed to find an apartment because it has only been a week since I moved, but luckily Martin got me a a room at a hotel until I could find a place.
Today I am going to meet a group called Kalin and Myles. Martin played some of their songs from their album called "The Dedication EP" and they sound really good so I am excited to meet them. Lots of people say their really big out here in the Bay.

*10 minutes pass and Kalin and Myles walk in the room*

"Hi I'm Kalin and this is Myles." The tall one said. I shook both of their hands and we are pretty much the same age, I am 18, Kalin is 19, and Myles is 21. They both are really nice guys. Although I feel short next to them because I am 5'2 and Kalin is somewhere in the 6'0 area and Myles is 5'9.

*talking with the boys for over an
hour*

So I think I have a little crush on Myles, because he was really sweet and would always crack jokes that would make me laugh really hard.
I asked them if they knew any place that was renting because I needed a place, and they told me that they needed a roommate and asked if I would like to fill that spot, of course I said yes, for one they are really hott guys, and second I needed a place. But this was the beginning of something big...

Guys if you like the story so far please comment you're thoughts about it. Thanks love you all❤️