First Time at the Beach

Zacznij od początku

Her eyes widened in surprise and she pulled me in for a kiss. God, I could get lost in her for days. Noa tasted so fucking sweet that it reeked of innocence, but the way she was undoing my belt with such a rush told me she was anything but that.

"What's with the rush?" I chuckled. Surprised by this woman with her newfound confidence that I admired so much.

"I want you."

I couldn't help but smile, Noa would do anything before admitting she had feelings for me, and there she was rushing me to have sex with her. I guess I could punish her a little bit for making me wait all this time to have a taste from her.

"We have all night." I moved my lips back to hers and with our tongues exploring each other I moved my hand to her shorts and unbuttoned them as she lift her hips so I could take them off.

"And I'm going to make sure it's an unforgettable one." I said as I started toying with my tongue on her earlobe.

"Do you know how much I want you?" I whispered in her ear as my hands caressed her breasts and I moved my lips to her nipples. Taking my time with each one of them as her whole body shoot up with goosebumps. The effect I had on her was mesmerizing, and my body was full with anticipation thinking about how it would be like going further.

She let out a soft moan and I knew I was lost. As much as I wanted to be in control that night, that woman could boss me around and I would follow her to the end of the world.

NOA'S POV

Asher took his time with his hands roaming over my breasts, sucking on each nipple and sending tingles all through my body. He knew what he was doing because never have I felt this way before with a man just touching me like that. He slowly dragged his lips to my belly button as I played with his perfectly styled hair, even though by the end of the night I'm sure it would be a mess.

His fingers went to the side of my underwear asking for permission to take it off. I want him to know he has permission to do whatever he wants with me tonight. Before he almost ripped out my underwear he let his index finger rub across my slit and I was taken back by his straightforwardness.

"I guess I'm not the only one who's been dreaming about this moment." His smile once again doing things to me. He was right, as he is most of the time when it comes to my feelings for him. I wanted him as bad as he wanted me.

I was dripping wet just thinking about what could possibly happen. And maybe I was putting too much expectation on him, but I doubt he would disappoint.

I was now completely naked in front of him, and as always his eyes looking at me with adoration. But this time it was way more than that, his face had longing written all over it. He moved his head in between my legs and gave me kisses starting from above my knees to my inner thighs while holding my hips in place and caressing my skin.

I didn't know if his reason for being patient was because he was trying to restrain himself or if it was because he wanted to punish me. Either way I couldn't take it any longer.

"Asher I swear if you don't-" I was interrupted in the middle of my sentence by the feel of his tongue entering me. Without even searching he found my clit and started playing with it, not missing a beat. I bucked my hips and threw my head back as he pushed his tongue deeper in a soft swirling movement, soothing the throbbing sensation within my core.

I felt a surging underlying pleasure as he continued to taste me and explore every single inch of me as if he was aching for this moment. His thumb was playing with my clit and I tried to say words of reassurance but whenever I opened my mouth he did something that pushed me over the edge.