Chapter 2

( Lucy's pov)

Once it becomes eight o'clock the illusion for Cedric begins. He 'sees' Ciel get shot in the head then ducks under the table. He 'hears' multiple gunshots and believes. Sebastian and I are also being shot. Well guess he has failed to reach his goal for the evening. When he comes out from under the table Cedric looks a bit confused. "Drop something?" I ask.

"I do believe your drunk." Ciel says. "Please try some of this, and no more alcohol." Ciel continued. " y-yes my lord." Cedric replies as he takes a seat. Cedric then takes a bite into the piece of cake given to him. He bites down on something hard, loud enough for all of us to hear. "Congratulations, you found the la fève." Sebastian says.

Cedric takes the bullet he bit down on out of his mouth and begins to look frightened. "Those friends of yours left that behind earlier so we thought we would return it to you." I say with a smile. "They arrived quite a while before you did." Sebastian says. "So I've already given them the phantomhive welcome. " Sebastian continued.

"That's impossible, there were at least fifty of them! Y-you fought them all alone?!?!" Cedric says. " Actually I took out the first round of them so... that's what fifty on two?" I say. "Lau told me you were selling guns on the black market." Ciel says. "He sold me out!" Cedric shouts. "No he was never on your side to begin with. Her majesty is distressed by the spread of gun related crime among the underclasses. " Ciel says.

"Sebastian, make a new pot of tea these low grade leaves smell foul." Ciel tells Sebastian. "Certainly." Sebastian replies. Cedric then stand up and shows "die!" And shoots three shots at Ciel. The shots never hit him, Sebastian caught the three bullets and says. "This won't do. I've just given you back your belongings... and you've already lost more.". "Wh-what is this?! How?" Cedric says. " I simply cannot be killed by such toys in afraid." Sebastian says as he is being shot at. Cedric then bolts for the door and when he opens it Sebastian is in the doorway.

"You've forgotten one last thing." he says as he places the crown from the cake on Cedric's head. "M-monster!" Cedric says. "Goodness how very discerning of a human." Sebastian says. "You see Sebastian is one hell of a butler." I say. "S-stay away!" Cedric shouts as he falls to the floor. "Brandle." Ciel says.

Cedric turns to Ciel " do you know why no one knows of the punishment the queen's guard dog inflicts?" Ciel asks. He then removes his eye patch revealing his contract symbol. "it's because dead men tell no tales." Ciel continues.

Once that whole Cedric thing is done with Lau and Ranmao enter the room. "All finished my lord?" Lau asks "and where were you?" Ciel asks. "Well you see someone gave me this." Lau answers as he gives Ciel an envelope with the royal seal on it. "It's... who gave this to you?" Ciel asks. "Some lads in white. they seem to have taken me for a servant." Lau answers. Ciel opens the envelope to reveal tickets to a circus. "My, my, those are tickets to the traveling circus that's coming to town." Lau states.

Lau and Ranmao soon leave and it's just Sebastian Ciel and I in the room. After a moment I can't contain my excitement any more. "ok you have no idea how excited I am for this circus! I haven't been to one since I was ten!" I say. "The tickets are for tomorrow night." Sebastian states. "And there are only two tickets." Ciel says.

"Can I see one of them?" I ask and Ciel hands me a ticket. "tunc duo essent," I say. "Would you look at that now there are three." I say. " So it seems." Ciel says "you didn't seriously think you were doing this case with out me did you?" I ask. "I can not fully trust you yet therefore I wasn't planing on you coming along. " Ciel answers.

That's right he doesn't fully trust me anymore, stupid! "Well your going to want to trust me on a lot of things for this case." I say.