one💙

Kentrell Desean Gaulden18 Years Old

18 Years Old

"Say I'll catch y'all fuck niggas later." I said dapping the gang as they pulled up to my house. We had just got finished hitting a lick.

"Ight catch ya later yb!" Montana yelled as i walked in the house, locking the door behind me. I walked upstairs and into my room taking my chains off putting them on the dresser, when I seen somebody in the corner of my eye.

I quickly turned around seeing nobody there, shaking the feeling off I walked in the bathroom starting the shower, maybe I'm just paranoid. I stripped my clothes and Got in the shower. About 20 minutes later I got out and dried my body.

I then lotioned up cause a nigga can't be ashy and shit. I put on my boxers and some sweats turning my light off, I laid down and laid down closing my eyes.

I felt a presence over me so I quickly opened my eyes seeing a pretty ass female hovering over me.

"Hi friend." She smiled causing me to jump and quickly sit up. Who the fuck was she, how she even get in my house and I locked the door. How come ian been seen her.

"Did i scare you? I'm sorry but I'm bre'zay." She smiled and I looked at her confused.

"When you get in my house?" I asked and she giggled.

"I've been here, I'm not technically alive." She said and I widened my eyes.

"Y-your dead?" I asked slowly standing up backing away from her.

"Yes, and I've been watching you. You haven't been making the best choices but I'm here to help you." She said causing me to mug her. How the fuck she gon tell me how to live my life.

But I guess I'll take notice to what she said.

Heyyy luvs it's draco_diorrr heree!
Just so y'all know I'll be writing all the odd chapters and quan will write the even ones🙂.

Okay bye