𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Made you" he winked as I whipped him with the towel both chucking as we finished off in the kitchen.

____________________

It'd been two five days since Christmas and I'd had the most wonderful stay and the manor, I was upset to be leaving, but it was time to head back to Hogwarts.

We'd issued out hugs and kisses goodbye and apparated back to the castle unpacking our belongings. Eve and myself eventually left each other's side pulling a sad face that we wouldn't be sleeping together any longer leaving less hours for our excessive gossiping.

I'd decided to catch up on my assignments at the library for the remainder of the day.

Draco: text message.

Draco - Hello, stranger.

Ade - Stranger Draco! You should know I'm far from a stranger to you ;)

Draco - if only you knew how far ;) . Where are you?

Ade - In the library, how come?

Draco - oh because I was just making sure you are the person I am standing behind of ;)

Ade is typing... "huh"

"Boo" he whispered in my ear as he slightly shook my shoulder for affect.

"For Christ sakes Draco!" I exclaimed as I lightly slapped his torso with the back of my hand. He brought his fingers to my soft fleshed lips. "Shhh good girls don't shout in libraries now do they Adeline, you should know that." he whispered.

I blushed hotly and buried my lip in between my teeth avoiding his eye contact with his gaze.

"Don't do that."

"Don't do what?" I questioned innocently.

"Bite your lip." He spoke with growing frustration and arousal.

"Why not?"

"Don't play innocent with me Adeline." He growled tapping his quill against the oak wood desk.

I stood up gathering my book as I flashed him a look of innocence biting my lip on purpose "I like playing" I whispered as i swivelled on my heel, I shot a daring glance at him from the corner of my eye as he sat tapping his foot against the floor with a smirk, his eyes scanning my body from head to toe.

It'd been a pretty boring day since we'd arrived at the castle, I mainly sat in my room studying. I'd already been to dinner with the rest of the group and eventually grew bored of my nose being stuck in a book all afternoon.

I decided to visit Kol and Draco's dorm, mainly to catch up with Kol. I knocked mine and Kol's secret knock on the large oak wood door as as he shouted "come in!"

I opened the slightly heavy oak to be met with that bitch's ugly face. Parkinson, Pansy Parkinson. She was sat next to Draco with wanting eyes drawing her finger over his chest. It angered me, I know Draco and myself are in nothing but a sexual relationship at the minute but it still filled me with fire and rage to watch him so willingly allow her to flaunt her body on him.

I don't fucking understand this man, why does he act this way in school? It's immensely tiring trying to figure out which Draco I'd be getting each day, as soon a I begun to believe in him and his 'kindness' I get faced with that sight.

Draco

I hadn't intended for it to look this way, Pansy practically threw herself at me and at the completely wrong time, just as Adeline walked in, fuck. It's not what it looks like.