The Akatsuki

So when Naruto came back from training and became a chunin the Akatsuki soon attacked...the leader a man named Pain jumped in the air and did a technique called Almighty Push that destroyed the whole leaf village...then as Sakura woke up she saw the whole leaf village destroyed and the 5 Pain's advancing...then the 5th Hokage jumped in front of them saying that she will protect her village...then she attacked them but no luck...she kept getting hurt and 1 more attacked would have maybe killed her...But then has one of the 5 Pain's attacked someone came down from the air and slammed his hand on his head and everyone including Pain was surprised at who it was...The attacker was Naruto in Sage Mode and he slightly looked at Tsunade the 5th hokage and said casually "You alright Grandma Tsunade" and then 3 huge toads jumped down from the sky and naruto told one of them to bring tsunade somewhere safe...and then attacked the 5 Pain's...Naruto punched one of the Pain's and missed but suddenly he hit him without even touching him...and attacked the other 4 Pain's as all of this was going on Pain let all of the other Pain's attack so he could save his chakra for when he had to fight naruto...so Naruto beat all of the 4 Pain's and started fighting Pain but after a few minutes Pain was able to put 4 to 5 rods in Naruto so he could not move...after Pain did that he started talking to Naruto...Then all of a sudden Hinata showed up in front of Naruto and started attacking Pain but Pain kept dodging her attacks...and Naruto kept yelling at Hinata to leave or she would be killed but she kept attacking and soon Pain started attacking her and hurting her with his attacks but then Hinata had a new idea and started breaking all of the rods in Naruto but before she could break the last one Pain attacked her and knocked her out...Naruto thought she got killed and went 9 tails and him and Pain kept fighting and soon Naruto was able to control the 9 tails and fight without the 9 tails controling him and soon killed Pain and went to talk to the person who was controling the 5 Pain's whose name was Nagato and was able to talk Nagato into reviving all of the leaf ninja's that got killed with a jutsu Nagato was to use when the 4th Great Ninja War started but he forgot about that and revived all of the dead leaf ninja's and in return died from doing that jutsu...