"I'd love that." I agree with him, and the soothing grin that has taken over his face is stunning.

"What do you say if we start right now?" He jokes, gripping my behind and pulls me in. My breath hitches at my throat. He chuckles. "Or not?"

"We have somewhere else to be." I clear my throat and pry his hands off. He pouts. I boop his nose and finish grabbing my hair up in a ponytail since at least like this it looked somewhat presentable.

We're the last ones to arrive to the meeting it seems like. All eyes are on us and I find it difficult to speak up first so Hoseok does it instead. "Sorry we're late, traffic at this hour is much more of a mess than I thought." He speaks casually and pulls a chair out for me at the table.

There is about ten other people in total, not counting us and Hoseok's friends of course. They're seated across from us and Seokjin is flashing me a dazzling smile before sending a wink towards Hoseok. He curses under his breath and leans in towards my ear, "whatever he says don't think much of it. He loves teasing."

I widen my eyes, "does he think we...oh." My cheeks flare as Hoseok's facial expression answers my question and I try my best not to show my flustered face to the rest of them.

"It's good to see you all and I'm honored that you made it here tonight Mr. Jung." A man no older than him speaks with a glass of champagne held up in the air. Hoseok smiles stifly and nods but not once does he speak to him. "Who are you?" His eyes land on me and I tense up.

Hoseok grabs my hand and smiles, "she's my girlfriend, Elizabeth McCann." He introduces and the man who was asking nods his head. "I don't see you introducing the woman with you though, so please do tell." His voice is sharp and intimidating.

The man chuckles nervously, "she's just my secretary." The girl's smile falls and I feel bad for her. He was clearly lying about their relationship and he didn't care if it hurt her.

"Oh?" Seokjin hums. "Then you wouldn't mind if i ask her out right?" His eyes roam over the girl and his lips curled up into a smug smile. The man, who's name hadn't been mentioned yet stumbles over his own feet and he quickly attempts to fix the problem he had caused for himself.

"S-she's already in a relationship."

"Are you really?" Seokjin asked the dark haired girl. She glanced at her boss, slowly shaking her head.

"Not anymore. We recently broke up." I'm confused as to why no one seems to be bothered by the chatter and instead watched the scene in front of them with amused expressions.

"Is that true? Well then why don't you and I go on a date tomorrow? How about breakfast?"

I look over to Hoseok who's chuckling and mumbling with Yoongi who seems all that amused as well. His eyes meet mine and he quickly leans over to me. "Is everything okay baby?" He places his hand on my waist and I shrug.

"Is this normal behavior for a meeting? I thought it'd be more serious." I voice my thoughts and Hoseok smiles.

"Believe it or not this is the most serious it's ever been. Seokjin asking out a girl in front of us is something normal for all of us." He leans in to kiss me but I back away. He chuckles, "sorry, I know you're not a fan of PDA."

"Hobi!" A female shrill causes Yoongi to groan noticeably and Hoseok exhaled deeply. A younger looking girl circles around the table as she arrives and makes a straight line towards him. She looked oddly familiar but I could not pinpoint from where.

"Mina, must you be so loud in a crowded room?" Yoongi's voice is monotone and the girl stops to throw a glare his way. He raises his brows. "Got something to say to me? Go ahead."