Aizawa x Reader

I heard the noise of my own heels clicking on the white flooring of the U.A., It was a rainy day but I really enjoyed it, what was weird is that I was part cat. And cats don't like water. But I do, baths, pools, rainy days, shower, puddles... anything. The only bad part was that I didn't liked getting wet by rain when I wasn't home, since I'm part cat, well, Apart from the fluffy ears, the rest is very human looking.
  I opened the door to 1-A slowly and saw Aizawa basically sleeping on his desk while his students took a test.
  I walked inside, trying not to make a noise to startle him, his students eyed me curiously, specifically the boys. I won't blame them, I was wearing a short black dress, with a black leather thin choker that looked like a leash and stiletto heels, I have long pointy nails and my tail was swaying side to side. I took my index finger to my lips indicating the whole room to be quiet and most of them nodded. I bend over his back and gently blew on his ears. He groaned down and I could see the hairs of his neck spiking up. He shifted on his seat. I chuckled and rubbed his back trying to wake him up.
"Aizawa~" I purred his name lowly.
"Yes, (y/n)?" He said without lifting his head.
"I need you to sign this." I moved the pink colored folder under his face, and pulled his hair back on a low bun. "How do you manage to live with all that hair on your face?"
"Sure, Kitty." He grabbed the folder and read it, while I stood behind him waiting.
"I'm sorry, are you the Kitty? The one that rescued the kids from that orphanage?" The green haired kid asked. I nodded. "Wow! You're so cool!"
"And you're really pretty!" The pink girl said.
"Thanks!" I smiled softly at the class.
"Here." He handed me the folder. "Now go, you're distracting them." He shooed me off the class.
"Am I distracting you, Aizawa?" I smirked at him.
"Kitty." He had an adverting tone, yet a rare smile hanged on his lips.
"I'm leaving, I'm leaving." I walked out the class feeling my heart beating right out of my chest.
  I felt something for Aizawa, I was flirty and nice to him but he was either gay or very non-interested. I shook my head out of it and walked back to my office, I had an appointment with Bakugou, one of Aizawa's students.
  I told him some guidance councilor shit, and we both pretend to buy it. The boy was reckless, and he wasn't changing until he wanted to. He walked out and slammed the door, I leaned on my table and rubbed my temples and the bell rang, telling me it was time to go home.
  I walked out the school stumbling on kids, and was surprised by a thunderstorm, a huge windy thunderstorm. Nice move you little stupid cat, picking on the smallest umbrella in the word just because it had cat ears. I grabbed it to cover my head and was about to step in the rain when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.
"Really? An cat, child sized umbrella, (y/n)?" Aizawa said while rolling his eyes.
"Yes, but my place is nearby." I smiled at him.
Please offer me a ride in that cute car of yours.
"I can take you, if you want." He scratched the back of his head and opened his umbrella to walk to his car.
"God, Zawa. You're a life saver." I giggled and got under my pathetic excuse for an Umbrella to walk to the car.
He took me to the passengers side and opened the door for me to enter, and closed it.

He drove slowly to her apartment, the trees were bending down over the road, a few branches already down on the middle of the street and sidewalks.
"Zawa? You don't want to come inside and wait for this storm to end? Seems kinda dangerous driving around with those trees in the verge of breaking on top of you." I said without looking at him.
"No, I'll just go slowly and-" he was cut off by his phone ringing, a message from one of his neighbors saying that the street was totally flooded. "Well, I guess I'll have to say yes." He put his phone back in the console. I told him that he put his car in the garage, as her car was in the car shop. He parked on her spot and they both got in the elevator, silent as usual.

We got to my floor and I unlocked the door, kicked the stilettos in the entryway and hung my jacket on the hanger by the door. "Make yourself at home." I said to him as he also took off his shoes and coat.
He made his way to the couch, and I threw the remote at him.
"I'll just change, find something for us to watch in the meantime." I said as I disappeared on the corridor.
Aizawa knew that we both shared an weird thing for murderer documentaries, so that's what he picked, he rolled the remote on his hands and leaned on the couches arm. I came out of my room in a black shirt and plaid blue pants, the choker still hanging around my neck. He scooted to the side and started the show, I sat beside him, our legs brushing lightly against each other.
"It was the mom." I said.
"Lover." He replied.
"Mom."
We laughed and Aizawa put his hand on my thigh as he did, I blushed a bit, but didn't say anything, especially when he didn't moved it. The documentary ended, and it wasn't neither the mom or the lover, but the neighbor.
"No way." Aizawa said.
"I could go for the lover at this point." I said.
"(Y/n)." He squeezed my thigh a little.
"Yeah?" I looked at him.
"I know you like me... Hizashi told me." He looked at me.
"I- fucking asshole." I was looking to the side, thinking about how I would give him an slow and painful death.
"He told me that... because I like you back." He said lowly, scratching the back of his neck, looking away from me.
"Oh, that's... surprising." I whispered.
He cupped my cheek and caressed the cheek bone with his thumb.
"Is it, my Kitty cat?" He looked me in the eyes.
My lips parted slightly, a little bit surprised. He pulled me closer and kissed me, softly, like I was made of glass. I kissed him back instantly, already opening my mouth and allowing his tongue to slide inside.

He immediately pulled me to his lap, and I waste no time to grind down on him. Aizawa groaned in the kiss and pulled me even closer, I got even more aroused and tugged on the back of his hair, pulling his head to the side and kissing down on his neck. Aizawa smirked and wrapped his hand around my throat. "You're such a pretty Kitten." His hand slid up on my jaw and he grazed his thumb on my lower lip. "And you're all mine~"
I smiled. "Possessive much?"
"How couldn't I be?" He picked me up and walked to my room, tossing me on the bed.
I chuckled as my back hit the mattress, he pulled the black shirt off, tossing it on the floor. His body was muscly and perfectly defined, the V lines were nothing but perfect invitations to where they lead. I bit my lip and slid my own shirt off, he walked to the bed and tugged on my pants, pulling them down along with my panties. I scooted back on the bed and he crawled on top of me, kissing me passionately, going down to my neck, his mouth kissed between The Valley of my breasts, before mouthing one of my nipples. The other was being slowly teased by his finger slowly rubbing on the aureoles.
I arched my back as he licked down on my stomach, and kissed down my thigh, giving the inner thighs open mouth kisses. I gripped on his hair, trying to pull him closer of my wet core.
"Someone is in a hurry." He whispered against my skin, giving my leg a bite that turned into a purplish mark.
"Please Zawa." I whined. "You know where I want you."
"But good girls wait." He adverted.
"But I don't wanna be a good girl." I said between shallow breaths as he played with my body.
He slapped my leg, his long fingers marked down on my skin.
"If that's what you wish, Kitten." He said before licking my slit. "Good, you're so wet already Kitty cat."
I said nothing, the only thing leaving my lips were moans and whines, as he worked wonders on my privates with his tongue. I could perfectly feel the movements of his tongue on my clit, my legs started quivering, and my body was shaking, when finally the orgasm washed out on me. And even when I came, he didn't stopped licking, lapping up every drop of my sweet cum. His hands wondered around my body for a bit, caressing every inch of skin that he could reach.
"You're so perfect, (y/n)" aizawa said to me. "Everything about you is just perfect."
I just giggled and pulled him down, so he was on top of me.
He took his pants off and tossed them aside along with his boxers
"On your knees, Kitten." He said tapping his foot on the groung.
I got out of bed and kneeled in front of him. He grabbed a handful of my hair and rubbed his tip on my lips, before putting it inside.
I bobbed my head up and down on his member, while looking up at him. His parted lips and half leaded eyes were definitely a sight to see.
Aizawa pulled my head forward making me gag on his cock, as he shoot his hot cum down my throat, I swallowed it instinctively and he pulled me back up, and turned me on my back, facing the mirror on the corner of my room.
"Look at this slutty face you're making to me, princess. So messy." He held my jaw making me stare at my reflection. "So needy."
He turned me around and tossed me on the bed. I've never been with someone that demanding, so dominating. It was new and I was loving every second of it.
He towered over me, his hand on my hip and the other on the pillow beside me. I smiled up at him and moved his cock inside of me, he smirked down at me and started thrusting. Every inch of him filling my insides, as we both were sweating and muttering each other's names. My nails digging on his back and his mouth kissing down on my neck.
"Fuck kitten, you feel so good I-" he rasped.
"Me too, Zawa. Fuck, I'm gonna cum." I whispered feeling my insides clenching around him.
He groaned a bit before releasing his load deep inside of me.
We both fell on the bed, panting, side by side with only our pinkies touching. Aizawa turned himself to me and put his arm around my waist, and pulled me to him, kissing my cheeks repeatedly.
"I love you, kitty cat." He whispered.
"I know." I said to him. "I love you too."
I nuzzled his chest and let him hold me close, falling asleep on his arms.