𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋

Start from the beginning

" why ? "

" because i can't- i- "

" can't what ? ", he chuckled and pulled her closer to him, " can't feel the touch of my lips so close ? ", keiji said in a low, husky voice right next to her ear.

the poor girl started blushing heavily.

" you're so cute when you blush. ", the boy smirked and let his body fall back into the sheets.

" shut up. ", she whined and buried her face in his blanket.

a comfortable silence accompanied them for a brief moment before keiji sighed long.

" can i walk you to school tomorrow ? i want to be by your side for as long as possible. ", he cracked a smile.

" i thought you'd never ask. ", ayaka rolled her eyes sarcastically.

" tch. you dumbass. ", he grumbled and threw one of his pillows at her, making her shriek, " come on, beautiful. i'm starving. "

the raven haired boy rose from his bed and dragged ayaka downstairs to the kitchen.

as she let her eyes wander around the room once again, the memories of the previous night came crashing back to her.

we kissed. we actually kissed.

her cheeks were tinted pink again, as she recalled the way he held her waist. the boy made her loose her mind in the most beautiful way possible.

she admired him from her place by the kitchen counter. how he twirled around the kitchen, all of his movements a studied routine. his hair was messy, even more than usual and his shirt was wrinkled.

the vinyls were still stacked onto one of the drawers, the sound of them lingering across the room.

everything just seemed so unbelievable. it was like a dream, he was a dream. a dream she never wanted to wake up from. together with him, she was invincible. with his hand in hers, nothing could ever hurt her. he was her support, the only star in the night sky. he made her catch feelings so fast. that one day when they were locked in the boy's changing room in school, that was the day that made it impossible for her to stop thinking about him.

the way his eyes started shining whenever he talked about things he loved, made ayaka's heart melt. his little chuckles about her stupid insults. his messy, ridiculously soft hair. his hands, oh boy his hands. his intelligence. his smell. his warm hugs. just everything, everything about him was perfect.

akaashi messed her up. her mind, her feelings, her breathing. he messed her up in the most pleasurable way possible. he suddenly was in her life and lifted it upside down.

" what's on your mind ? ", he asked, as he noticed that she zoned out for quite some time.

" a lot. ", she whispered and got up from her chair, walking over to him, " but mostly you. "

keiji but his arms around her waist and rested his chin on top of her head. he dreamily started mumbling a little melody.

" you know, i don't wanna ruin what we have. ", he suddenly said, " i don't want to make you uncomfortable with anything i might do. but it's just- you make me loose control, you drive me insane, ayaka. i really like you, i genuinely do and i don't want to break this friendship, or whatever this is, but i don't think that just being your friend is enough for me. "

he pulled her closer and their lips collided in an instant, more passionately than before.

" i want you to be mine. ", keiji managed to breath out between heated kisses.

ayaka's fingers tugged at his hair.

" i was yours all along. "

— AUTHOR'S NOTE

the end is a little ✨spicy✨

ah, sorry for not updating in daaays. i've been really busy with school and stuff and honestly lost track of time and this book hehe. gomen, gomen.

also, i started writing a corpse husband fanfic oop-

thank you for reading && stay safe !

faithfully yours,
greta