Part 1 edited

~~~Y/N Info~~~

Gender: ftm trans masc

Age: 19 (senior year)

Your quirk: Time manipulation, healing

So mostly your Time manipulation quirk is mostly you are able to "pause" someone or time in general, and your healing quirk well... it mostly explains its self

E/c : gray

H/c: dyed red

Hight: 5'8 / 172 cm

~~~ Y/N POV~~~

"Y/n open your eyes" you hear a voice whisper. You open your eyes as you jump up out of your bed and look around frantically trying to see who said that. You look at your mirror nothing... Then you look around to your door and still nothing.. there was no one but you in your room. You sigh and put your head on your knees trying to fully wake up as you jump to the noise of your phone going off.

"What the?!..." you jump as your phone seeing there was a few notifications most of them from YouTube and one message. sighing with relief you look at your phone confused and open it to look at the message. You huff a sigh of relief when you see it was your mom then that relief turns into terror when you see what she said.

"you need to leave you have 5 minutes left till your late for school"

You rush to your dresser moving things around trying to find your uniform looking around frantically. You then look at your room as you see it on your mirror you slap your forehead as you rush to put on your uniform. Once you had it on you ran down the stairs practically flying down them. As you run to the kitchen you grab toast and put it in your mouth.

"Hey mom you think you can drop me off at school I won't make it on time if I go by myself" you say as you look at the time seeing you have 3 minutes. Your mom chuckles and nods "yes indeed I can darling" you smile and kiss her in the cheek "thank you!" She nods and smiles as she teleports you outside the gates of UA high school.

You smile slightly as you take in the view in front of you. Then you start running to be able to make it to class on time. You look at the paper you got telling your class and you see your in-class 4-A you sigh as you walk into the door and look around the classroom looking for a open seat. Once you found a seat you sat down getting ready for class(it's around the middle of the class)

Once class was over and it was time for lunch you got up and smiled shortly as you got up to go to lunch. You got out of the class and into the halls as you saw your class outside, class 1A you walk over and look around to see what was going on.

You look and see someone who goes by the name Bakugou and you made eye contact with him and rolled your eyes as you pass him knowing a bit of his reputation.

As you turned the corner you started to hear yelling and explosion from who you think is Bakugou doing all of that ruckus.

You slightly chuckle to yourself as you continued outside, you didn't feel that well from being around a lot of people so you walked to the edge of the school grounds and layer in the shade of a tree as you shut your eyes listing to everything around you...

All the students being let out their voices slightly being able to be heard, the sound of the wind and the amazing feeling of it on your skin, the sound of nature just going on and on, the sound of the birds talking in the trees and the movement of the grass, it just all felt right and really calm as you lay there with your eyes shut. You felt so connected to everything in that moment. You felt amazing as you slowly but surely fell asleep.

(End of chapter 1)

Hey guys finally after a lot of slacking off I finally got chapter one finished so you guys don't have to deal with younger me anymore lmao but hey I was able to get into Honors English, and I'm in high school so my grammar and spelling all of that should be getting slowly better as the day go on. I just can't promise that I will get really good in a while my dyslexia definitely slows it down by a lot well ill see you guys in the next chapter I love you guys so much mwah 🥰

Total words: 791