Winters night

YOUR P.O.V

It was a cold Winters night and your were sick and tired of listening to your roommate Jane bicker on and on  about her new boyfriend Nathan. I you ask me hes a dickhead so I decided to go for a walk.

As I was day dreaming along I bumped into someone knocking all there food out of there hands.

"I am so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." I apoligised as I hepled him pick up the food.

"It's grand Love that was entirly my fault I was in a rush and wasn't looking where i was going"

He as VERY HANDSOME though. He had Blonde hair but the rootes were brown. Big bright blue eyes that you could get lost in. He was wearing Skinny blue jeand a Red Jack wills huddie and white air force.

"I''m Niall."

"Y/N" You smile brightly as you reply.

He smiles and thanks you for helping him.

"Niall I am really sorry about your food." You apoligise again.

"Its grand love." He replies ever so sweetly.

"Ive gotta get going now Y/N my frirnds are probably wondering where I got too. But it was great meeting you and i hope to see you agai  soon" He smiles sweetly before giving you a huga nd kiss on the chheck.

"Yeah I should get abck too. Jane's probley wondering where I am." You smile back. 

"Here" He hands you a pice of paper. It says Call Me with his number at the back. You giggle.

"I'll text you later."He says

"I'll be waiting."

When you got back to the apartment your phone buzzed and saw it was a text from Niall. You smiled to yourself and went into your bedroom to get ready for bed.And from that day forward you and Niall texted none stop.

And that was the start of a great realatioship with Niall. You were glad you went for a walk on that Winter Night.