But it was still true. I couldn't believe it. I had a crush on Harry? When did this even happen? Does Harry like me back? Could Harry ever like me back?

"When did this even happen?" I said, not bothering to deny it.

"I don't know. Definitely last year." Hermione said, smiling broadly. "I'm rooting for the both of you. I think you'd be great together. You're the only one who can really talk sense into him anyway." Hermione said, excitedly.

I rolled my eyes but didn't reply. I was trying to pinpoint when I had started to like Harry in a different way.

Harry sprinted into Herbology ten minutes later and muttered an apology to Professor Sprout.

"Ro, Hermione, I need your help." Harry whispered to us.

I gave him a disbelieving look.

"What do you think we've been doing? Researching dragons for the fun of it?" I said, disbelievingly.

"I need to learn how to do the Summoning Charm properly by tomorrow afternoon." Harry whispered urgently.

I grinned at him.

I'm up for the challenge.

So we practiced.

We skipped lunch and headed for a free classroom. Harry tried valiantly and with all his might to make various objects fly across the classroom towards him. He was still struggling. The objects only made it halfway across the room.

"Concentrate, Harry, concentrate . . ." Hermione said.

"What d'you think I'm trying to do? A filthy great dragon keeps popping up in my head, for some reason!" Harry shouted, stress and fear laced his voice.

"It's OK, try again. Harry, you can do a Patronus. This is nothing compared to that. Your mind is too preoccupied. Breathe. Let's try again." I said soothingly.

I noticed a bit of improvement but at that moment it was time for lesson. Harry wanted to skip Divination and usually I would of skived off Arithmancy to help him but we had an important test that we couldn't miss.

"Harry, dont panic. Go to Divination and try to . . . I dont know sleep or clear your mind. We'll eat dinner quickly and if I have to, I'll stay up with you all night till you get this spell. You're close, Harry. You've nearly got it. Get going before you're late." I said, encouragingly.

Harry nodded and went off to Divination reluctantly.

Hermione smirked at me.

"Don't start." I said.

Hermione and I were feeling confident about the test we just did. We ate dinner quickly with Harry and we then returned to the class room. We practised till midnight. We only left when Peeves started throwing stuff at us, making a bunch of noise that would attract Filch.

Harry, Hermione, Winter and I ran back to the Common Room and we continued to practice. By two O'Clock in the morning Harry had mastered the Summoning spell.

"That's better, Harry, that's loads better." Hermione said, looking exhausted but very pleased.

"Well, now we know what to do next time I can't manage a spell." Harry said, throwing my Rune dictionary back at me.

"Threaten you with a dragon." I said, grinning triumphantly.

"Right . . . Accio Dictionary!" Harry said, raising his wand, and beaming.

The Dictionary soared out of my hands towards Harry.

"Harry, I think you've got it.!" I said, delightedly.

"Just as long as it works tomorrow. The Firebolt's going to be much further away than the stuff in here. It's going to be in the castle and I'm going to be out in the grounds . . ." Harry said, anxiously.

"That doesn't matter." Hermione said, firmly.

"As long as you're concentrating hard enough on it. It will come. We'd better get some sleep. You're going to need it." I said to Harry in a soft voice.