☾0.21| I Love You

Depuis le début

Fred, who almost died just hours ago, held onto Salem as well as he could with his good arm. George, who didn't get it nearly as bad as his brother did, also held the Slughorn girl but took it upon himself to trying his best to comfort her with words.

"Ah, well done, Draco." Voldemort gushed at the blonde boy as he brought him into a awkward like hug that Draco didn't return. Salem watched in horror, terrified for what Voldemort would to to him. But to her surprise and luck, he let the boy stand with his parents. Neville slowly walked outwards, closer toward the ground.

"Well, I can say I hoped for better." Voldemort said as he looked over the limping boy while his followers all laughed loudly, "And who might you be, young man?"

"Neville Longbottom." Neville stated as they all laughed again. Salem wondered if Bellatrix was laughing over his name or the fact that she'd murdered his parents. Either way, the urge to kill the woman bubbled in Salem's chest, she was surprised the twins hadn't felt it.

"Well, Neville, i'm sure we can find a place for you-" Voldemort began before Neville cut him off.

"I'd like to say something." he announced with a annoyed expression across his bloody features. Ron nodded to the twins who let Salem go, holding his hand out as she took it and was met with both the embrace of him and Hermione.

"Well, Neville, i'm sure we'd all be fascinated to hear what you have to say." Voldemort said, it was obvious he was holding himself back from killing Neville right then and there.

"It doesn't matter that Harry's gone." Neville stated as he looked at his feet.

"Stand down, Neville." Seamus tried to protest.

"People die every day." Neville snapped at him, "Friends, family. Yeah, we lost Harry tonight but he's still with us. In here. So is Remus, Tonks, all of them."

Salem pained at the mention of Remus, she didn't know he was dead, she didn't know anything. Harry, Remus, her parents, Draco sooner or later. She knew she'd die soon, but she couldn't help but wish hers came before she had to experience everyone else's.

"They didn't die in vain." Neville stated as he looked at the Hogwarts ground before turning to Voldemort and his army, "But you will. Because you're wrong. Harry's heart did beat for us, for all of us. This is not over!"

Neville yanked the Gryffindor sword out as a small figure came jumping from one of the destroyed building on Hogwarts. The tiny creature landed on  Voldemort's face, hitting him right in the eye.

"Callon!" Salem yelled as she saw her little house elf bounce from the wizards face.

"Stupid elf!" Voldemort yelled as he aimed his wand at him.

"No!" Salem yelled as she ran forward, swinging her arm to use her inherited power to swing Callon toward Draco, thankful the boy caught him quickly.

"I spared you!" Voldemort yelled as he aimed his wand at Salem quickly.

"No!" Draco was the one to yell out now, running a few steps forward before Harry falling from Hagrids arms distracted everyone, including Voldemort.

"Confrigo!" Harry yelled as he zapped Nagini before running across the way.

"Potter!" Draco yelled out as he ran forward, throwing Harry his wand before the Malfoy boy got to Salem.

"Come with me, we have to go, now." Draco demanded, out of breath from the run as he held Salem's arms. Callon hugged Salem tightly as she stood before Draco.

"I have to stay, I can't let them do this alone." Salem shook her head as explosions happened around them, people taking off in runs. Salem put a hand on her boyfriends face.

"Take Callon, the two of you go, go somewhere safe, please." Salem begged as she looked up at him while passing Callon back into his arms.

"You're such a idiot, i'm not doing that." Draco said to her in disbelief as Salem gave him a sad look.

"Yes you are, darling." Salem said as she hugged him tightly, "I'm so sorry."

A small spell, one Salem barley knew, came from her mouth before Dracos limb body collapsed into her arms. Salem whined, hating herself for using a sleeping spell on him but knew it was the only way to keep him safe. Lucious and Narcissa where before her quickly.

"Keep them safe, please." Salem begged as Lucious hesitated but lifted his son into his arms, "It's only a sleeping spell, it will ware off quickly."

"Come with us." Narcissa said as she held Salem's forearm, allowing Callon to crawl into her arms.

"I can't." Salem said as she gave Callon a small smile before looking to Narcissa with her sad, forbidden forest eyes, "You have to go easy on him, Draco, he's trying his best. You have to love him, you have to let him know he's fine just the way he is, you have to lay off of him because he's trying."

"You'll come back." Lucious said, he looked horrible in the state he was in and struggling to hold Draco, "You can say it to him yourself."

"I don't need to, i've already made it clear to him I love him just the way he is, that he doesn't have to work hard to have my approval." Salem's words were bitter but her tone was sad as she looked to Narcissa again, "Take care of them."

And then she was gone, to set off toward her faith, knowing she could now, that she'd said goodbye to the her only lover and life long best friend. Salem didn't expect to make it through this final fight, she knew with the amount of things she'd done she'd be the second most hated target by Voldemort's army..... she knew they'd all try and kill her.

kylie speaks

freds death was
so pointless which
is why i kept him alive,
plus i need him and
the rest of the weasleys
big time next chapter!

freds death wasso pointless which is why i kept him alive,plus i need him and the rest of the weasleys big time next chapter!