Chapter 1: The first meeting

'Means thinking'

"Means talking"

"OBVIOUSLY MEANS SCREAMING!!!"

'MEANS SCREAMING INTERNALLY'

Izuku's P.O.V.

Hi! I'm Izuku Midoriya! I have a boyfriend; Shoto Todoroki. He is the nicest person I met. I used to have a childhood friend but he started bullying me. But he is crushing on my other friend! And we are kind of friends now? I honestly don't know.

But enough chit chat, let's get on with the story.

"Hey, Midoriya, can you please get some rice from the store? We're officially out of rice." Shoto's monotone voice came from the living room of our dorm. He has been acting kinda weird... he doesn't call me by my first name anymore, he keeps sending me to go get something from a store, he keeps having to cancel our plans because of "daddy Issues". I'm not sure I can trust him. But yet again, I could be jumping to the worst conclusion.

On my way back from the store, I see this creepy looking alleyway...

"Are you sure this is the way to the dorms?" I mumble to myself as I walk through the alleyway.

"What did you say Izu-kun? Sorry, I can't hear you!" a girl says with a very enthusiastic and apologetic voice. I literally jump a few meters.

"Um... where are you?" I say while looking left and right searching for the sound of the voice.

"Over here, silly," she says as I see a flash of blonde hair come straight at me. Next thing I knew I was on the floor with a girl on top of me, hugging me. Oh my GOD! Her grip was like steel, I could barely breathe.

I then heard a bit of rustle and then suddenly the girl is in the air!

'I COULD FINALLY BREATHE!' was the only thought on my mind.

"Let the boy breathe, crazy," a man said. He had a pretty deep voice so I'm guessing he was 20 or something? But holy shit was his was voice hot-Wait what... I have a boyfriend!

I got up from the ground to greet the girl properly. Or rather get a look at who just pounced on top of me.

She looked nice... maybe a bit crazy.

She had a messy bun, I mean had 2 messy buns. She seemed to be wearing some sort of old school uniform? And she had fangs! I mean they didn't look that scary but still a bit scary.

The next one had shoulder-length hair which was a nice faded pastel blue

The next one had shoulder-length hair which was a nice faded pastel blue. He wore a black hoodie with black pants.

The last one was, I think the one who spoke, he was extremely tall

The last one was, I think the one who spoke, he was extremely tall. Had black spiky hair and scars and stitches over half his face and under his eyes. He already looked hot, but the cherry on top was his beautiful blue/green eyes... I swear I've seen those before.

 I swear I've seen those before

"I'm Izuku-"

"-Midoriya!" the girl says.

"How do you know my name?" I ask bewildered.

"Guess of pure luck," she responds, I don't quite believe her. But I won't push her for more information.

"Now that's a lie," chuckles the tall one, to me he says, "She's been stal-" he was hushed by the girl, who was frantically saying hush and putting her hand on his mouth.

"I'm Shigaraki, that's Dabi and that's Toga," Shigaraki said pointing to the others.

"So Izu-kun~!" Toga excitedly says.

"Yes?" I respond.

"Can you please be our friend?"

"Of course," I say with a reassuring smile.

"Yay! She practically jumps in the air. But then starts to fall, her face quickly went from happy to "Oh no," I panicking go underneath her and catch her.

Toga's P.O.V.

I felt my body going down, I mentally cursed gravity for existing if only there were someone who could defy gravity ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)... Oh, wait there was a girl who could do that Ochako Uraraka. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact with the floor but none came... I opened my eyes in surprise and saw I was bridal style in Izu-kun's arms. He smiled sheepishly.

Izuku's P.O.V.

I smiled sheepishly as her face went from surprise to gratefulness then back to her normal happy expression.

"Thank you Izu-kun!" she says happily.

"You're welcome!" I responded.

"Okay, so let's talk... something," Shigaraki asks.

"Can we talk about the girl who defies gravity?" Toga asks.

"Yeah, she's my best friend. So what do you want to know about her?"

"What's her sexuality?"

"Lesbian."

She let out a relieved sigh.

"What colors does she like?"

"Black but pastel pink is her second favorite color."

And we went on with the interview. But then it was time to go home, I waved goodbye and pulled out my phone for directions.

When I got into my dorm, I saw the last thing I needed...

He was cheating

A/n 871 words. Bye!