So like I wanted to make you a hack book since the 1800s but I have been bUsY.

The way I still make time for you- bitch be happy and appreciate :)

Now let's go back in time and reminisce some bOOtifUl memOrieS.

We met in April when your weird ass landed on wp, the same day tbh. I spammed you (as usual lmao) but your only reply to everything was- lmfao.  I wanted to throw you off a cliff at first but then you started giving me good replies and I was happy<3

To all the other people reading this besides ray- he was an innocent bean at first. He hardly talked and I actually thought he was a virgin☠️

Then I would text you all the time and lemme tell you- your reply game>>>
Probably the best on wattpad. I was so excited lmao, I had found someone who matched my energy.

As far as I remember it would always be me talking and you going like hmmm.
Like man- is my life THAT boring? Actually don't answer that because iT iS ;-; sksksk. Let's not forget our t/d games BAHAHA- my dares and your truth questions were wAcK. We need to play it again tho.

We would pm each other at first but then you might have realised, my ass is dry is asf in pms Idk why tho. So dOn'T cOmE aT mE. I'm only hyper on mbs hehe.

At first your ass wouldn't socialise and your Mb would only consist of me+tama+ast.
You gave me a weird nn- messe- tbh it took me 2 months to realise why would you call me that smh- I'm dumb sometimes wbk.

THEN YOUR MF ASS DISAPPEARED ON ME FOR 2 MONTHS -_- I hate you for that.
I still spammed ur Mb with I miss you's (shouldn't have done that pfft) and then fInaLLy you came back with a new account and with a weird username smh ( you suck at usernames and themes) Good thing tama was nice enough to give you her pReCiOUs username.

Moving on, when you came back we talked+ bonded more. At that time, tama and I would be the only people on ur Mb.
(VIP things )

It has been fun ever since. I enjoy talking to you a lot, you're cool, chill AND not a catfish lmao, something that's pretty rare on wp. Istg it's filled weird mfs (the irony).

But I won't forget how LIED about eating Hans and let me mourn about his FAKE death.

I actually thought you ate our friend- unacceptable sir, I was gonna take you to court where I would be the lawyer for Hans' family

I actually thought you ate our friend- unacceptable sir, I was gonna take you to court where I would be the lawyer for Hans' family. Lemme tell you that his mom and twin brother were devAstAtEd- HANS WAS GONNA GET MARRIED IN A WEEK AND YOU FAKED HIS DEATH. His fiancé died in the pain of his loss. Grayson you are accountable for the death of one innocent chicken, so guess what? You are still going to jail.