Prologue 1-d&e: Wasn't supposed to be here & Ramshackle Dorm

Start from the beginning

     "Is that all, young princess?"

     (Name) tried to think what to clean, "AHA! Let's look for a room!" She clapped her hands. 

They headed to the stairs until raindrops were heard. Water droplets started to enter the dorm...

     "Young princess, I'll be back. I just need to get buckets..." Virgo bowed before vanishing.

     "It's raining..." Carla cooed.

     "Hiya! It's really coming down!" A very familiar voice to (Name) was heard on the 2nd floor of the Ramshackle Dorm.

     "Who's there?!" Pantherlily demanded, changing into his massive form and his Warna Mata or his gigantic sword.

     "AHHHHHHHH!!!!" Carla and Happy screamed as they saw Grim.

     "Gyahaha! You've got this stupid look on your face like a spider being attacked by a water gun!" Grim said to the two exceeds.

     "And what are you doing here, Grim?" (Name) asked.

     "Oh... YOU'RE A GIRL?!" Grim yelled at (Name).

     "Yes, you got a problem with that?" Carla asked. "We don't want freeloaders in here. We need you to be kicked out." She placed her hands on her hips.

     "If you think getting thrown out is gonna make me give up on getting in, you've got another thing coming!" Grim turned on Carla with a determined face.

     "Why do you want to get into this school?" Happy asked.

     "That's simple! I'm a genius who is destined to be a great magician!" He boasted.

     "If you're a genius, you shouldn't have thrown out..." (Name) chided.

    "I-Its... Because..." Grim's ears drooped down.

     "Because?" Pantherlily asked, back at his exceed form.

     "Hmph! The Dark Mirror just doesn't have an eye for this." Grim returned to his cocky face.

     "This one is uniquely annoying..." Happy murmured.

     "I don't find him uniquely annoying... You two are both same..." Carla teased.

      "Carla, you're so mean..." Happy drooped in a depression aura.

      "So that's why I came here on my own. Not letting me in would be a loss for the world, humans just don't get it." Grim finished.

     "Nyaa! So cold! The roof is leaking!" Grim complained. Then followed another droplet, "Fgyaa! It keeps coming! My adorable ear fire is gonna go out at this rate!"

     "How long is Virgo gonna take?" (Name) asked herself.

     "Magic should fix this leak up real quick." Then Grim remembered something. "... Wha, you can't use magic? Pfft! You're useless!"

     "Why you..." (Name) raised her sleeves. "I'm letting you stay here, idiot..."

     "Me? Idiot! I'm just a regular monster staying in a rainy place. Get me tuna can and I'll do whatever you say!" He bargained.