☁️Ruough days☁️

Every day the same routine.
Waking up, go to work, return at home at 11pm and go to sleep.
Today was one of those days as always, and Kurapika has been noticed how much you are working every day, in fact he planned everything for a relaxing day for you. The Sunday was your unique day to rest at home, but you kept always your eyes on that damn laptop of yours even if your boss just tell you to rest.
~
"Babe I'm home!" You forced yourself to say before drifting in a long sleep. 'Finally tomorrow is Sunday' You thought. "Oh hi darling! Aren't you hungry?" Your boyfriend tried to ask. "Oh no I'm tired as hell! Soo, goodnight Kurapika" You said before going to your room, but Kurapika got your wrist and said "Babe you seem very tired, would you like to cuddling for this night?" You were about to say 'no' but Kurapika interrupt you by a kiss on the lips, a kiss very needy.

"Just please Y/n, at least let me do this for you, please. You don't know how much I'm worried for your healthy, you're over working yourself for no reasons." Kurapika said, embracing you in a hug.

You didn't know what to say. Your cheeks start to become warm, tears scrolling down to your face, small whimpers and sobb escape your mouth. "Shh calm down, now relax" He stroke your hair and bridal style he take you to your room.

Placing you to the bad, he kept company to you the entire time, cuddling each other.