{10}

Madelaine woke up the next morning and went to Vanessa's room to check on her.

When she opened the door she was very confused.

She went downstairs and to her mothers room.

"Have you seen Vanessa?"

"No, she usually be in the little room at a time like this" Eleanor said with a yawn.

"Ok" Madelaine nodded before leaving her room. She went to the room vanessa liked but she wasn't there.

The girl started to worry some. She checked every room in the entire house.

Madelaine was stressing. The redhead called her but no answer then she check her location and saw she was at her house.

Mads grabbed her keys and went to her moms room.

"Mom I'll be back in a few, I'm going to check Vanessa's house"

"Ok, be safe"

Madelaine nodded then left.

Once she made it to the house she put the code in and made the gates open.

She drove up and parked then got out and went inside.

"VANESSA" she yelled but got no answer. The redhead went to her room and seen her phone on the bed.

She unlocked it to see if anything was there but nothing. All the messages were the same as before and the contact numbers.

Madelaine sighed as she called Vanessa's father.

"What is it"

"Uh sir Vanessa's missing"

"WHAT?!" The man yelled. "YOU HAD ONE FUCKIN JOB TO WATCH MY DAUGHTER AND YOU CANT DO THAT"

"I did, she left late last night maybe and she could've called her friend over to pick her up and take her to her house" Madelaine explained. "I tracked her phone and it led me to your house"

"You have the next THREE months to find my daughter" the man said in anger before hanging up.

Madelaine sighed knowing she's fucked.

She went through Vanessa's phone and went to Rachell contact name.

My V👩🏽‍🤝‍👩🏼: hey it's Vanessa's bodyguard, has Vanessa called or texted you last night by any chance.

Rae❣️: no, I haven't talked to her since Tuesday

My v👩🏽‍🤝‍👩🏼: well she's missing and she left her phone

Rae❣️: my best friend is MISSING 😰 how? I thought you were watching her

My v👩🏽‍🤝‍👩🏼: She wasn't kidnap. I think she left when everyone went to sleep.

My v👩🏽‍🤝‍👩🏼: she was acting strange yesterday but she wouldn't tell me what was wrong

Rae❣️: I'll look for her as well. There isn't really anywhere she can go 🤷🏼‍♀️ I pray she's ok

My v👩🏽‍🤝‍👩🏼: me too, I'm going to go and look for her one more time.

Rae❣️: ok

Madelaine cut the phone off then started looking around the house and into any room that she was allowed in.

••

Vanessa finally made it to Miami safety. She gathered all her things and got off the plane.

Once she enter the airport she looked around to see if her mother would be there.