A/N

Okay, so this is going to be a Fred Weasley x Reader fic where you, the reader, are Sirius Black's daughter (I know there are heaps of fanfics like this but who cares) and you're best friends with the amazing Weasley Twins.

You're in the same year as George, Fred, Lee, Angelina and Cedric (yes Deadric, I mean Cedric's year group is never specified so he's going to be in your year).

The story starts during the Prisoner of Azkaban and would most likely finish around the Deathly Hallows pt 2. It mainly follows parts of the books, but some movie quotes and scenes would be added. There will be some minor plot changes for the sake of the story but nothing big.

You're in Gryffindor, I'm sorry if you're in another house but this is just for this story. I'm a Slytherin but I don't mind reading fics in Gryffindor, again, I am sorry if you don't like that. I might write another story in different houses or with different people if you'd like, I have some ideas but I am just going to focus on this one first.

These are just some of the basic things you'll need to know, if there's anything else in a chapter I will mention it.

Y/N = Your Name

Y/N/N = Your Nick Name

Y/E/C = Your Eye Colour

Y/H/C = Your Hair Colour

Y/H/L = Your Hair Length

Y/F/C = Your Favourite Colour

That's all, enjoy the story!