𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start from the beginning

"I have no idea what you're talking about Malfoy, i'm with Blaise so i don't know why you'd think such a thing",I chuckled nervously as i heard his raspy voice whisper in my ear, i then realised that i shouldn't be this close to Malfoy. I took a few steps back so he didn't get the wrong impression from me.

"Oh i've seen the way you've looked at me in class and i know for a fact you don't look at Blaise like that", he stated as he rubbed my arm slowly with his veiny hands.

"Why are you talking complete rubbish, i'd never never do something like that when i'm with Blaise. So shove off Malfoy, i'm late for class", i growled as i smacked his hand off me and i raced away to class.

                          🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

I barged into the classroom and slapped my hands to my knees as i tried to catch my breath back but i felt a pair of angry beady eyes on me and fear hit me.

"Ah nice of you to finally join us Miss potter, a complete joke just like you're brother", Snape snapped.

I felt completely embarrassed as i felt the whole classes staring at me.

"No excuses? No i thought not, now take your seat, take your damn book out and try and catch up, page 86", he hissed.

I hurried over to my seat and opened my book and started to read too avoid anymore hassle with that bastard Snape. I glanced back to the door when i heard Snape shouting again about another student being late and saw Malfoy stood there looking in my direction, he was smirking because he knew that i got into the the same trouble.

Malfoy yawned as Snape finished his rant about how tired he was of students being late for his class. Malfoy looked around for a seat and I felt his eyes land on me as the seat next to me was the only one free and he came striding over cockily.

"Move over Mudblood so i can sit down", he huffed.

I moved my body over slightly and didn't answer back to avoid him saying anything else but of course he kept trying to annoy me.

"You know i'm getting quite sick and tired of the silent treatment Lexi, cmon i know you wanna talk to me", he joked as he brushed his shoulder up against mine.

"And what gave you that impression huh?", i said boldly,i felt quite good about myself as i've never answered back before and especially not too Malfoy.

"Because i know you like me silly", he joked again and he bopped me on the nose playfully causing me to pull away.

"Is that the face you pull when you cum, oh my bad you don't even know what that is do you?", he chucked.

"What? Of course i know what that is... remember i'm with Blaise", i commented.

"You're funny you know that, you really think that i'd believe that anyone would a fuck a mudblood like you", he seethed.

Anger hit me hard and with all my force i shoved Malfoy off his chair and he hit his head against the floor and he groaned out in pain but did i care? no. Of course not. I hate him with every bone in my body.

"Potter..Malfoy, first you come into my lesson 10 minutes late and they you decide to play up, it's unacceptable. Detention after your last class. I expect you both to be here straight away",Snape barked loudly.

My anger heightened as i realised that i'd have to spend an hour in detention with bloody Malfoy but as i looked down at the floor Malfoy was grinning wildly at me.

Was he enjoying this?

Was he excited that we was going to be spending time in detention together?

Alone.

                           🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

I dragged my feet along to detention, i didn't need this right now i was tired from shit with Malfoy and then exhausted from today's classes. I made my way into the classroom and saw Malfoy already sat down but Snape was no where to be seen and Malfoy must of seen my confusion.

"He's gone to a meeting, said he'll be at-least an hour so it's just me and you Potter", he said as he patted the seat next to him.

I ignored him and took the seat next to him,he edged closer to me and i could feel his hot breath on my face,i blushed slightly as he didn't take his eyes off me. I moved further away from him but it was pointless as he only crept closer to me anyway.

"Draco what on earth are you playing at", i questioned.

He stood up, i quickly felt intimidated as he towered over me. He snaked his long arm around my waist and placed his other hand on my cheek, i could feel the cold metal from his rings digging into my cheek. He began to rub my cheek slowly and he didn't lose eye contact with me.

"I know you want to kiss me right now", he said arrogantly.

I soon melted under his touch and smiled at him sweetly but then i snapped back to reality and realised that this is Malfoy who's touching me not Blaise.

"Don't be absurd, i have a boyfriend and even if i didn't i wouldn't ever touch you", i sighed.

He watched me closely as i ranted on about why i would never touch him until he stopped me, His warm, plump lips melted into mine and he kissed me gently but deeply. I couldn't help but moan slightly against his lips. His hands began to travel their way around my body and i could feel myself getting hotter.

He pulled away and examined every inch of my body, he bit his lip softly and smirked at me before he spoke.

"See i knew you wanted me, i could feel it Lexi, you want me so fucking bad", he chuckled.

"Does Blaise not satisfy you, is that why you're after me... because you've heard stories from your little friends about the things i can do and you want to find out for yourself", he continued.

I heard Blaise's name and my heart sank.

I raised my hand and smacked Malfoy roughly in the face causing him to step back from the shock of it. I got up from my seat and stormed out of the classroom, I didn't stop running until i got inside my room. I collapsed against my door and i could feel my heart pounding, i burst out into tears and pounded my small fists against the door.

All i could do was cry.

I had to keep this to myself.

Blaise could never find out.

No one can but i don't trust Malfoy to keep this a secret.

It was just a mistake, i love Blaise.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please vote, it'd be much appreciated