BOTW OC

Name

Misah

Gender - Pronouns

Female - She/Her

Species

Rito

Appearance

An average-sized rito with a surprisingly sleek build|Main feather color is mint green with sky blue and white feather patterns|Eyes are golden-color

Clothing

(!NOT MINE! Credit to Ash🍁 on Twitter)

Personality

Misah is very brave and childish, she can also be a bit of a trickster. She loves to pull pranks and go on adventures. She can also be a bit.. impulsive, and reckless. She can often get herself into undesirable situations, but she always manages to somehow get out of them -most likely from sheer dumb luck-

~Family~

Naishi

Misah's mother. A sleek light blue female rito with white feather pattern. She is calm, motherly and is an AMAZING cook. Her occupation is a clothing maker.

Toloris

Misah's father. A strong-built emerald green male rito with a brown feather pattern. He is brave, a bit of a jokester, and a natural-born fighter.

Fueishi

Misah's younger brother. A fluffy blue male rito with a brown and green feather pattern. He is over-confident, loud and a tiiny bit annoying.

Backstory[OLD, could be edited]

Misah was a normal young rito born in rito village from her parents Naishi and Toloris, along side her younger brother Fueishi. One day, she sneaked out and went to a newly made landing to try -and fail- to fly.

  On one of her attempts she dropped a little bit too much to the right and almost fell on top of a young rito boy named Revali that was trying to enjoy the view. Revali lectured her about almost ruining his feathers, but all Misah did was laugh with a small "Sorry!". Revali still would not admit it to this day but.. he chuckled a bit as well, and despite Revali's 'Objections' Misah came by to talk to him every single day.

They quickly became friends(although again, Revali still wouldn't admit it until MUCH later in life) and they would do a lot together. Misah would go off adventuring and sometimes get herself hurt and Revali would always have to (most of the time literally,) swoop in and rescue her. 

Love Interest

Revali