There was an abrupt, loud banging sound from the fridge before Henry backed away from it, rubbing the top of his head as he hissed out a strained breath. 

Noah was turning bright red, and Henry's ears were also beginning to change to a nice, obvious pink color. 

Henry! What did you do to my man? 

"My?" Noah coughed out quietly behind his hand, his eyes looking back and forth between Fox and Henry a few times, confused. 

I told Henry to leave you alone, and you need to put a shirt on. 

"Why? You've seen me naked. I figure that it's perfectly fine to be walking around my own house without a shirt?" 

Fox pinned his ears back and turned to face away from the two. He wasn't sure why he was annoyed, honestly, but he was. He wanted to argue, but he really couldn't come up with a decent response. 

Noah was suddenly kneeling down in front of him a moment later, a stern look on his face as he poked Fox's nose. "And why, pray tell, does he need to leave me alone?" 

Tucking his tail, Fox refused to look into Noah's eyes, and instead found his paws uncomfortably fascinating to stare at. His heartbeat started to pound in his chest, but before he could make sense of it, Noah was rustling the fur on his head and setting a take-out container in front of him. 

"I figured that you would want breakfast before we go out to the community center," Henry said, drawing Fox's attention over his shoulder for the briefest moment before he returned it to the large amount of food in front of him. 

Oh, right. That. 

He wasn't really interested in going, but they had made a deal. And, it was something to change the subject, which he was actually grateful for. 

Thank you, he grumbled before digging in to the large stack of chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, and eggs. He made the food disappear with ease, and when the container was empty, there was a piece of toast offered from Noah that he eagerly gobbled up, and two pieces of sausage from Henry's remaining meal. 

"I'm not sure where you put it all, kid," Noah said jokingly as he tossed out his empty container and set his fork in the sink, then headed for his room. Henry started to follow him, but Fox quickly ran in front of him, stomping one tiny paw on the man's shoe as he pinned his ears back and looked up to meet his unamused stare. 

Not a minute later, Noah was walking back out of his room with a long black tank top on. It wasn't much better than not wearing one, especially considering the look Henry was giving him, but Fox knew that he wouldn't be able to change Noah's mind. 

"Looks like we're ready to go?" Noah asked Henry with an excited smile that Fox wished were turned toward him. 

What is wrong with me? 

"Lots of things. Fox is coming with us, by the way," Henry said with a nod toward the door before heading that way. 

Noah stayed behind, surprise on his face as he looked down at Fox. 

"You actually want to go? There will be a lot of people," he said, making Fox curse himself. He shouldn't have agreed to go... but he had. 

Giving out an already-tired sigh, Fox trudged toward the door, despondent about the day he was about to have. He was just about to the door when he felt his body suddenly being lifted up into Noah's arms. 

"Oh, come on. It won't be that bad. I bet you might even have fun," Noah said as he pressed a nonchalant kiss to Fox's fuzzy head and opened the door.