The moonlight festival

Luna was excited , she was going to go to her first moonlight festival and yeah to other people it looks like your celebrating the moon but to a werewolf it is a big gathering where you might meet your mate and thats all Luna could think about

Luna pov
"I can't believe it I'm on my way to the moonlight festival maybe I will meet my mate I wonder what he would look and more importantly what his rank is imagine if he was an" "alpha, girl you know that is a almost impossible chance " rosa butted in " yes your right but you my best friend and your supposed to let me dream" I said pulling a puppy dog face" okay okay you win" rosa laughed " hey you two remember the only reason I let you in here" yelled aunt Emma from the drivers seat " yes we do , we have to transform into our wolf and pretend we're dogs " I replied as i and rosa transformed into our wolf.

Xavier pov
"Dude are you in trouble" jack my beta mind linked me " I don't know " I mind linked back as I knocked on my fathers study door " xavier I was expecting you "my father said " come in " " hello father , what was it that you wanted " I replied " as you know I will be retiring soon and you will become the next alpha well you need to run the moonlight festival "I quickly butted in " but " don't worry xavier I will do the first night so you can see how it's done now go get ready you just might meet your mate .

Luna pov
" Hey um Rosa is this okay to wear "I said as I walked out wearing a yellow Maxie dress " oh no you need help , hey lily ,jess we need makeup pronto " Rosa yelled to the other girls in the dress room "what are you going to do " i said in nervous confusion " by the time we're done you will be the most beautiful werewolf at the moonlight festival.