"that's great." rishabh repeated.

that meant that the dress had failed miserably to gain simone's approval. she was going to wear it to a dinner where she didn't really have anyone to impress. but still, a job well done in comparison to all the other dresses and lehengas that went back inside the garment cover and never saw the light of day again.

"what're you wearing, baby?" simone asked, fiddling with the zipper in the back of her dress..

rishabh got up to his feet, unzipping it for her instead.

"thanks, rish." simone smiled, beginning to take it off now.

"uh, i'm wearing that red coloured—" he began.

"red?!" simone asked, looking like he'd just cursed at her.

"erm, yeah—" rishabh frowned, but simone cut in again.

"you're wearing red tomorrow?! don't you know that it'll look hideous with my outfit?!" simone asked, frowning at him.

ah. miss fashion police. he had genuinely started getting worried of he'd said something wrong.

"sorry, baby. i won't wear red." he shook his head.

the things that he had to do. rishabh thought he should've just become an actor instead. that's what he was doing everyday.

"you'll wear black," simone said, walking towards his closet in just her lingerie, "this one," she stated, taking a garment cover out of his closet where he kept one of his black suits.

"okay. that one." he nodded.

 rishabh really didn't care what he wore, as long as simone was happy with it.

he was okay with literally anything as long as simone was happy.

and though honestly this whole 'big fat wedding' fiasco was driving him nuts, he was glad he was doing it with simone. he wouldn't have it any other way.

rishabh mehta had zero idea that things were about to go sideways very fucking soon. 

🎈👠

the hotel lobby was grander than existence itself.  

rishabh and simone's family must have blown a fortune on this wedding, then, if this was the venue they'd booked. 

did that make simran feel bad about sabotaging this wedding? absolutely not. in fact, it made her want to ruin this even more. just the very thought of seeing rishabh and simone together made her skin crawl. she was definitely going to bring this place to the ground.

the flight here was just about two and half hours, and they had a turbulence in between which scared the hell out of ayan. simran didn't know if she should laugh or feel bad for ayan when he held onto the armrest of his seat, looking quite terrified and pale. 

ayan was now standing beside her, gaping at the sheer luxury of the place.

now, simran was sure simone would've invited some of their mutual friends as well (just not her best friend) and she didn't want any of them to recognize. simran was also close to simone's parents and immediate relatives from their time together in high school and college. she had the element of surprise in her hands rights now, which was a big benefit against simone and rishabh. so she'd donned on a straw hat and pink-tinted sunglasses. she had to admit, it looked quite chic with her sundress. talk about disguising yourself 'in-style'.

Revenge Formulaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें