"Remind you of the good ol' days?" she asked, flipping the picture over to take a glance at it again.

"Better," he sighed. His hands squeezed her thighs, the soft skin cushioning his fingertips.

"Can I keep this one?" she asked, her eyes innocently wide and her brows downturned giving Harry the sweetest puppy dog eyes even Dande couldn't pull off.

Harry bit back his smile as he looked up at her, that dreamy filter hazing his vision. "Only if I can have one of you."

She playfully rolled her eyes at his request, handing him the camera and laying her palms flat against his chest with Harry's new portrait resting on his stomach. He brought the viewfinder to his eye, gazing at his Flame.

"How do you want me?" she teased, pulling a mock seductive look as she twisted so her shoulder was in front of her face.

Harry disregarded her teasing, too busy thinking of the fact he'll finally get to carry a picture of her around everywhere he went. "Want y'to blow me a kiss."

She breathed a laugh at his request but, nonetheless, complied. She fluttered her eyes closed and puckered her lips. She titled her chin up in a pose, Harry angling the camera to capture her expression. With a click and a flash, the whirring of the camera sounded. A photo popped out from the slot at the base, Harry excited to see the end product. He was sure it was going to be beautiful.

As the picture faded into focus, Harry swore he'd never seen anything more beautiful than the small photo between his fingers. Until he looked at the real thing sitting eagerly atop him, of course.

"Can I see?"

Before he passed it over for her inspection, he ran his fingertips lightly along the edge. An enchantment fell over the still, causing the photo to come to life with the image looping over and over with a clip of her puckering her lips and fluttering her lashes. He watched it play for a moment, a smile spreading on his face, before he carefully handed over his new favorite possession.

He watched as she took in the magic of the photo in front of her, his hands settling on her thighs again. He dipped his fingertips innocently under the hem of her shorts in search of more skin to graze.

"Can you do that for mine, too?" she bubbled, her brows raised in excitement as she slid her polaroid of his smiling face to the middle of his chest.

He trapped his bottom lip between his teeth, biting back the smile that had already taken home on his face. He carefully collected both photos in his hand, setting them on the puff of her pillow. He wrapped his arms around her waist, her own bundled between them. He nudged his nose against her's once she was close enough.

"Can I have a real kiss first, please?" he mumbled, only a breath away from her lips.

Without hesitation, she tilted her head, closing the smallest distance separating their lips. He felt that rush course through him, making it that much easier for him to find his place among her energy. She smiled against his lips at the way Harry breathed a relaxed sigh at the contact. He tightened his hold on her, spanning his palms across her back. He deepened their kissing as her thighs squeezed around his hips, Harry taking the opportunity to roll them over with (Y/N) now laid flat on her back under him. He felt her crack a smile against his mouth, her hands roaming from their hold around his neck and up to the mussed curls on the back of his head.

He wanted to remember this moment forever, and he knew the best way to do that.

Harry kept one hand cradled under her back while the other reached across the bed for the forgotten camera, his lips still moving against her's in languid motions. He peeked his eyes open just a flutter once he caught his present between his fingers. He angled the lens towards them, his lips slowing against (Y/N)'s as he wanted to be absolutely sure he caught them in frame. She parted her lips from his, catching sight of the lens documenting their intimate moment.