"Love it," he breathed, craning his neck and pressing a loss to her soft lips, "Thank you s'much, m'sunshine."

After he got out his gratitude, he took her bottom lip between his two. Their lips slotted together in familiar sync, the taste of her refreshing his senses. Her kiss was able to breathe life into him he lost in her absence, the feel of her soft body atop his made it that much easier to find his place among the life around him. It felt like he became apart of the environment he loved so deeply, a garden of freshened flowers and honeyed fruits growing in his lungs and weaving into his heart. He was addicted to her kiss.

He sighed against her lips, a breathy call of her name. He shifted his hold on her to cradle her face between his palms. The string of plants he had settled in her windowsill were vibrating with energy, growing long past what they could have in a year just by the sheer show of affection Harry displayed for his Flame.

"I put film in it already, if you want to try it out," (Y/N) mumbled, having pulled away as Harry's kissing only ranged down across her cheek and to the delicate skin of her neck.

"Hm?" he hummed, his thoughts muddling together with hints of sugary sweet love and citrusy excitement tinging the notes. He had no idea what she said but he loved the sound of her voice—more than any record he'd ever heard.

A laugh escaped her lips, better than any melody on any album as far as Harry was concerned. "I already put some film in your camera, if you wanted to take some pictures."

She allowed one more kiss along her collarbone before she planted her hands on either side of Harry's head. She gave him a small smile, her lips swollen from his kisses. She flicked her gaze to the camera that was laid haphazardly among her pillows. She carefully picked it up, keeping her other arm steady.

Now with it in her hands, the lens directed at Harry, (Y/N) sat steady on the thick of Harry's thighs. She brought the camera up to her eye, her smile visible just below.

"Smile!"

Harry didn't even have to think about it before the widest grin appeared on his lips, sure his cheeks were flushed to match the color of his pinkened aura. A flash popped across his vision with the resounding click of the camera poised in his direction. A second later, (Y/N)'s smiling face was revealed as she pulled the camera from her face and plucked the photo from the yellow slot.

They waited a moment for the picture to develop, (Y/N) flapping the film though Harry was pretty sure that did nothing to speed up the process. Once the print came to fruition, (Y/N) gazed down at the square in her hand with a softened smile on her face. She looked the same way she did when they had Aligned that night under the moon, like she had decided she was never going to be happier than she was in that moment. Harry liked it when she looked like that, wanting for her to be forever happy, especially with him.

She flicked her tender gaze to Harry's face below her. "Wanna see?"

"Please," he peeped, his hands landing on her thighs and warming the skin that was displayed from the hem of her shorts.

She flipped the picture over, showing Harry the fuzzied, softly filtered picture of his own smiling face. It brought back a flood of memories from countless nights held under the stars with the sounds of music festivals soundtracking the evening, nights in his friends' basements with thick fogs of smoke billowing from their laughing mouths, mornings spent on a beach in Malibu he never learned the name of with his toes wiggling through the sand.

He looked the same as he did all those decades ago, but he could spot each minute difference that had come ever since he found his (Y/N). His cheeks held a flush he never knew he could produce, his eyes were emphatically happy. He looked like he belonged. Despite the classic white framing, and the aged feel of the photo, he knew he never looked that happy before her.