Hang Out Sesh [3]

Start from the beginning

Combing through your hair with your hands and adjusting the laces of your boots one final time, you leaned against your door, hands by your side as the two boys exited the elevator, starting towards you. Your face lit up once they started approaching you, giving them a warm smile, a bit of blush on your cheeks, "Thought you guys weren't coming, glad I was wrong. It's so nice to see you guys again." The pair looked upon you, Larry playfully whistling when he reached you, "If you're trying to impress me, Y/N, it's working, sick boots too.", he said with a small laugh.

Feeling your cheeks flush, you rolled your eyes and gave him a gentle shove. "I don't dress to impress anyone, Larry. And thanks, saved up and bought them myself.", you replied, proudly looking down at your feet. Sal hadn't said anything yet, he was a bit distracted, his eyes locked upon you, admiring how nice you looked. You looked pretty yesterday, but today you just seemed...radiant.

Noticing Sal hadn't spoken yet, you took initiative and waved at him, realizing something was different, his blue hair was resting upon his shoulders, no pigtails today, "Oh, your hair's different today, Sal, trying a different look for today?", you asked. Snapping out of the slight trance you put him in, he sighed and placed a hand on his head, the other adjusting the buckles upon the straps of his prosthetic, seemingly missing his signature hairstyle, "M-my hair ties snapped last night. I guess they got pretty worn out and just gave up on me. Feels weird not to have them in but, nothing I can do for now until I get my hands on another pair."

Noticing how bummed out he seemed, you realized you could help him out! You always had hair ties on hand, they were stuffed in one of the drawers of your desk, "Oh, I definitely have some you can have, Sallyface! It's no problem at all, I've got plenty to spare. Not that you have anything to worry about, your hair looks nice, doesn't matter how you wear it. I wish my hair was as vibrant as yours." The blue eyes behind the prosthetic met yours, it looked as if he was squinting, but you quickly realized he was actually smiling under his mask, you just couldn't tell immediately. You took a mental note to remember subtle details like that.

"If it's not any trouble, I'd really appreciate it.", Sal said to you before Larry chimed in with, "Heeey, what about my hair, Y/N? I wanna know if you think it's nice too.", he joked, flipping his hair as if he was some sort of model. Laughing, you turned to open your apartment door, gesturing for the pair to enter, "Yes Larry, your hair is absolutely gorgeous. You just have to tell me what kind of conditioner you use.". This made Sal laugh as he walked in, Larry following suit as he raised an eyebrow, "Conditioner? I don't use that stuff, should I be?" he asked, clueless as to any aspect of hair care products besides shampoo.

Your apartment was now fully set up aside from a few empty boxes laying around, couches made up nicely and carpet obviously just vacuumed, a small vase of wildflowers upon the kitchen table. "Nice place, you guys really cleaned up after-", Sal caught himself mid sentence, Larry elbowing his shoulder, "-after the last tenants completely trashed this place." Your back was turned to them during their exchange, so you didn't really notice anything odd about what was said.

Standing before your bedroom door, you turned to them, "Really? I didn't notice, when we came in the place was pretty clean, besides a couple weird stains here and there. Come on guys, my rooms here, I'll get the hair ties and we can hang out for a bit, if that's okay with you guys." The pair followed you, waiting for you to open the door to your room, and once you did the three of you walked in, the two boys immediately taking the time to admire your whole room layout.

Sal walked over towards the Texas Chainsaw Massacre poster you had on your closet door, while Larry began to look through your CDs, checking to see if you had anything he didn't. Nervously, you sat upon your bed, twiddling your fingers, "Sorry, my room isn't as cool as yours obviously, Larry, but I hope you guys will hang out for a bit." While Larry was too busy reading the back labels of CDs, Sal walked around your room to look at the movie posters, Friday the 13th, Hellraiser, The Evil Dead, he was in awe. The boy turned his head to look in your direction, moving strands of blue hair away from the eye holes of his prosthetic, "Y/N, do you like horror movies...?", he asked, his voice full of hope, awaiting your answer.