Chapter 12 | Seven Minutes In Hell

Začít od začátku

"Hey, guys!" Dylan yelled slightly slurring. He stood up and gave me a big hug then frowned at the sight of Daniel. "Who is that?" I looked over and saw Daniel standing there awkwardly stuffing his hand in his pockets.

"This is Daniel, Daniel this is Ethan, Tyler, Dylan, Tessa, Alison and the three over there are irrelevant so don't worry about them."

Bianca shot me a glare which I cheerfully returned.

"Aren't those the bitchy girls from the diner the other time?" Daniel asked and I nodded. I sat down and Daniel took a seat next to me. Tyler was casually leaning against the wall with a red cup in hand. He had been drinking but it didn't look too bad.

"What do you guys wanna play?" Bianca asked, "truth or dare baby!" Ethan yelled.

We all murmured in agreement and Tyler left the room only to come back with a bottle.

"Who spins first?" He asked and Ashley grabbed the bottle out of his hand and spun it. It landed on Ethan. She grinned widely, "Truth or dare?" She asked and he shrugged "dare" "Hmm, I dare you to kiss me." I rolled my eyes of course. I saw Tessa's face fall slightly when he kissed her and Ashley smirked in her direction.

What'd I miss??

I looked back and forth between them before feeling someone staring at me. I looked up and saw Tyler staring at me and I met his gaze but my look faltered.

I've never been good at eye contact. Bianca spun the bottle and it landed on Daniel.

She smirked then looked at me before turning to face him "truth or dare?" "Dare" "I dare you to kiss the hottest girl in the room." She puckered her lips ready for the kiss then suddenly I felt his hand on my cheek. I turned and saw Daniel leaning in. He was about to kiss me when there was a loud bang which caused both of us to jump back in fright.

Tyler picked his phone off the bedside table and cleared his throat. "Sorry, it slipped out of my hand."

Bianca looked upset but didn't do much. This time it was Rachel who spun it and it landed on me. But his eyes never moved from mine. His eyes were the prettiest blue I'd ever seen, the only thing is it lacked emotion like he'd trapped them deep within him. But nevertheless, they were the most beautiful shade of blue I ever saw.

It looked like he was trying to tell me something I just couldn't figure out what. I shook my head and let it go.

"Truth or dare Bella?" "Truth" Bianca whispered in her ear and they both smirked "Is it true your dad basically sleeps in a b-" "I'll do a dare" I cut her off "I dare you to answer the question" she paused and looked at Bianca then smirked again "or play seven minutes in heaven with Tyler."

She said what now?

I got up and walked into the closet. I stood at the wall farthest from him and started the time. Being in enclosed spaces reminded me of when my dad locked me in the pantry for an entire day because I brought a boy to the house. Worst mistake of my life.

Tyler walked up to me and put his hand on my waist and leaned in causing me to suddenly get nervous. He had been drinking and we were in an enclosed area which was triggering

I muttered under my breath "seven minutes in heaven my ass more like seven minutes in hell"

"I heard that'' he said, his voice dangerously low. He moved away and ran his hand through his hair "you're different from these girls" he said out of the blue.

"Ha! Classic! But...how so?" I asked genuinely curious "well for starters you speak your mind, you aren't afraid to put me in my place and you don't give the omg he looks like a God look most of them give me. I like that about you."