The Forever Changing Face.

~*~*

All rights reserved

~*~*

Preface.

~*~*

Dear Diary, my name is Versa. Well my original name is, you see I have many names. I've been through several today alone. Humans call me a monster, I however think I'm simply different. These humans do not like different, every one looks the same. They dress the same, they act the same. They're very dependent on one another in everything. My home planet was invaded not too long ago, most of us took refugee here on Earth. It's not beautiful like, it should be. For a race who doesn't take well to being different, they are complete odd balls to the rest of the planets.  

Our planet is similar to the size of the Sun, but in comparison to the other planets were the size of a fist. We were a peaceful race. Until planet 6 began the war of the planets. The leader, Render, once claimed that all planets needed one dictator. We all laughed at him, and even told him he was crazy. We didn't expect him to actually try. Currently several planets have given in and joined his malicious army. 

My planet held very few of my race, we are a very distinct and rare version of a human. We are known for our forever changing face. Literally, we can change our face at any given moment. The only problem for us- we are putting all of Earth in danger. If Render catches on to our hiding place, Earth will be wiped out by Render's army. They are in danger by the hands of us.  

So to Earth- hide your children. Carry multiple weapons. Whatever you do- do not surrender when they invade. 

I wish you luck. On behalf of my race we apologize.

~*~*

Ok so new story:D it's going really well to be honest. It will probably be extremely long- and If all goes well book two will come out in 2012. So for now , sit tight and enjoy Versa's life.

Also this is the only chapter written in a 'dear diary' format. So don't be surprised when we start off with Versa's point of view.

-