"NO WAY" rubi nods grinning.

"bloody fucking mcgonagall, why did she have to take me and georgie away from potions" he huffs crossing his arms.

"hey george, i wanna show you something" leanne says pulling george. he grins not even giving a last glance at his siblings. 

fred groans rubbing his face. "ive been thrid- wheeling all day, they give each other lovey dovey eyes every single second, also they always forget that im even with them"

rubi chuckles watching as leanne keeps on touching george's bicep and fluttering her eyelashes at him. fred and rubi pretend to gag.

cedric just grins at the siblings childish behavior.

>>——————❀——————<<

all five of them were having a good time, laughing and telling jokes. rubi was so happy to be with her four favorite people. watching as all of them got a long.

she looks at cedric and sees how much her brothers like him. she liked him very much as well, he was kind, generous and a gentleman.

she just knew her mum and dad would like him. even though they've never kissed before, they've only held hands and gave each other little kisses on the cheek.

but thoes little things just meant that they were moving and getting more comfortable with each other. so it was enough.

while she looks at him, she notices the way he grinned whenever fred and george would argue about something small. the way he chuckles whenever leanne gets very affectionate with george.

she smiles softly to herself. maybe just maybe, he'll be the person she'll love forever.

suddenly something clicks in her head. my homework for transfiguration. her thoughts say. she groans internally.

"hey uh, ced" she puts her chin on his shoulder. he hums looking at her. "yes love" he says with a raspy voice. her stomach flutters at the sound of his voice.

she snuggles in to his neck. pecking a kiss on his neck, seeing how his whole body shivers lightly. "i have to leave, i have homework for transfiguration"

he looks down at her. "you want me to take you back" he whispers. she shakes her head. "ill go by myself, you stay here, ill see you later ok" she gives him a chaste kiss on the cheek before standing.

"uh excuse me, where do you think your going?" fred raises an eyebrow at his sister. she rolls her eyes. "im going back, i need to do homework"

he looks at me with a straight face. "your really gonna leave us for some stupid parchment"

"yup" she gives both fred and george a kiss on the cheek before hugging leanne squeezing tightly.

she winks at cedric before heading back to the castle.

once she reaches it she sighs. she enters the common room before grabbing her stuff and sitting down. she sits their for a second, thinking.

"should i do this in the astronomy tower, it is nice up there, to think." she whispers out loud. she shrugs before picking up her stuff up and walking to the tower.