"Ass in that chair, now." My voice raises an octave. This kid is pushing my buttons.

"Hate you!" Hannah screams.

The loud, shrill sound of our son comes wailing from the crib. I hurry to comfort our two year old who is not ready to be awoken from his nap.

"Goddess, bless." Remi picks Gracie up. I follow him out as Hannah's tantrum begins. Closing the door, we walk away quickly with the good eggs in tow.

"Why?" My question is so rhetorical. I know why. You can't possibly have three exemplary children. One has to be pure evil.

Hannah! She's so fucking bad.

Gracie cuddles into my mate while I gently sway Edward back and forth.

When we hit the living room, Lutz smirks. He knows this drill like the back of his hand. Everyday, different time, the Hannah show persists.

"Don't." I push my hand over Lutz forehead, giving it a hard thunk.

"I swear she is worse than all the others put together." Lloyd covers his face while shaking his head.

"Be careful. You're new little one may be worse." Remi laughs at my statement concerning the pup that Lloyd should birth any day now.

"At least it's not twins." Lutz laughs at his joke. I'm not amused, at all.

"Tell me about it." I roll my eyes. Two is a lot.

Spence waddles past me. His body is swollen, pressing his hips from his small frame. With their third on the way, the Omega has been particularly exhausted.

Standing up, I walk over to help Spence grab his breakfast. A grateful smile forms on his lips. Lyle is at pack training, the usual.

Jace walks over to me, pushing me to the side. I laugh. He always pushes me away. It's sort of his thing to make sure I don't do much. It's not like I'm pregnant, anymore.

Two months ago, I was. Unfortunately, I lost the pup. I was early on. It hurt, goddess was it painful. Dr. Gibson said in time, we could try again. Im in no hurry.

Hands touch my back before sliding around my waist. My head falls back into Remi's shoulder.

"You're still on bed rest, Mate." Remi gives me his gorgeous smile. I know.

I spin in his arms, my fingers clasp around his neck. Bringing his lips to meet mine, I take a deep kiss from his supple lips. Like every time we kiss, touch or even speak, my body reacts to my love. His hands wrap around my waist, dragging me into him.

With my back bent backwards, Remi curls my toes with the depth of his tongue. A lewd moan rumbles in my throat. Remi steals my breath, replacing it with his own.

As if the world around us ceases to exist, we once again get lost in one another. His body stirs, poking me in all the right places. Tangling my legs around his waist, I throw my head back so those velvet lips can attack my mark.

A voice echoes, one clears their throat. No fucks are shared for our audience. Remi's masculine hands grip the flesh of my ass, kneading the cheeks between his palms.

The only reason we stop is the fact that I am on bed rest. It sucks. Two months have passed since his cock had filled every space of my tunnel. I miss it. I always want to be one with my mate.

Remi sets me softly on the counter. He wedges between my legs. His hand feeds me the plate that someone slides to him. My doting mate takes care of me as I recover. I love him beyond reason. It doesn't matter. All that matters is that I do.

Once breakfast is polished off, I yawn on cue. Remi picks me up. Settling on the sofa, my mate situates me on his lap. I relish in the closeness, even if it is not nearly close enough.

Staring around the room, the pack works around us.

Ally helps Jace with their pups. Lutz guides Lloyd to the chair across from me. I match Lloyd's smile as his mate takes care of him in his late stage of pregnancy.

Spence curls up in Lyle's lap. Their boys walk around them, picking at their hair. The twins plop down beside their dads, happy to just be in their presence.

Our parents are once again on Alpha duties. It seems they share all our responsibilities with us. I would have it no other way.

Thinking back to the beginning, where life was blissful, brings me joy. The middle sort of sucked with lost friends, pain beyond my wildest dreams and loss. The here and now, it's perfect.

"You're supposed to be napping." Remi pushes my eye lids with his fingertips. I'm used to it. He has always been slightly bossy to me.

Nodding my head in false agreement, I close my eyes willingly. The sounds of giggles make me smile even larger. All the pups are full of personality. Each one brings a different sort of entertainment.

My body shifts as I feel the weight of one of my children upon my form. Without looking, I know it's Hannah. Soft whimpers come from my pup. I make no move to comfort her.

Remi whispers words of encouragement to our daughter. He explains she has to make good choices. He tells her that the decisions she makes have consequences and rewards.

I listen in on their moment. Often times, I play the heavy in parenting. My mate has a soft spot for our children. Today, I relax against the love of my life while he instills wisdom and direction in our child.

He's a great man. Remi is a fantastic parent. I may be biased but, I feel like he is the greatest Alpha on the planet.

Once upon a time ago, I wished for Remi Sex on Legs Mathews to be my mate. Now, I just thank the Moon Goddess that he is.

The Moon Goddess stops around from time to time. Sometimes, she just wants to apologize once again for a moment when her human side won over her ethereal side. Other times, she asks for a favor. When we choose, we grant those favors. If it threatens to tear us apart, we give her a solid denial.

The relationship is built on trust and respect.

In a world where so much can go wrong, we live valuable lives that work on balance. Remi and I aren't perfect. We are far from it actually. However, we both know that we are in the best hands when we have each other.

Years ago, a child was born that had nothing to offer the world but the heart of an Omega. Today that man still has an Omega's heart, a God's bloodline and an Alpha position.

It's funny how what seems to be most often is never the case. Maybe one day we can tell our story. Hopefully, it brings a little laughter, a few tears and a bunch of joy. Our love was carved from the hands of fate. But, it was what we did with that love that changed fate's hand.

In the end, it all comes down to one thing: love.

Love who makes you a better you. Love yourself. Forgive often and treat others with kindness.

Don't write others off for the sake of being right. Just because you are right doesn't mean they can't be redeemed.

My life has been a series of mishaps, twists and turns. But, in the end, everything has worked out.

After my internal dialogue, I decide maybe a nap wouldn't hurt. Relaxing, I take slow breaths to bring myself into a calm sleep. The air around me settles. Peace comes over me. My mind slows down, allowing dreams to replace the scenes around me.

Comfortable that when I wake my mate will be beside me, I let sleep take me down a road I hardly ever travel. Rest for the weary, is what I have in mind.

Meka curls up inside of me, satisfied to be so close to his Kai.

In a world full of uncertainties, find the hands that value you, love you and urge you to love yourself. I know I did.

Forever loved, forever safe, in his hands I have found all I will ever need.