The other stuck his tongue out and pouted and ouch... that did things to his heart.

"I'm gay but not that gay. I have other standards for men other than looks and muscles."

Consider Kevin intrigued.

He leaned down and smirked, "And those are?"

Jacob blushed and looked away from Kevin, "I look at the personality. I don't like guys that take themselves too seriously and think they're all that. I like the guys who joke around and aren't afraid to be weird. Those kinds of guys are the ones that I like."

Kevin went into intense thinking, evaluating himself based on the description given. It seemed to line up with him and he found himself speaking before he could even stop himself.

"So..." he wrapped his arms around Jacob, "I'm your type?"

This made the latter flinch and blush bright red, "H-huh?"

"I think that description fits me pretty well, don't you think?"

He saw the male in his arms deeply inhale in attempt to calm himself before responding.

"Oh... it kinda does... yeah I'd say you're my type."

Kevin's soul cheered from inside him. Fuck yeah!

"That's great because you're my type as well."

Jacob choked, "Could you not be so flirtatious?"

"Am I not allowed to flirt with you? I mean, you're my boyfriend and I fucking love you."

Well it seemed like Jacob forgot about that and the realization dawned on him that they were in fact, dating.

"I- let's just watch the show..."

"Alright, whatever you want, Angel."

Grabbing him by the hand, he began leading him through his house and towards the movie room. His heart was racing from just simply holding the older's hand. Oh dear... was he in love.

He stopped at the snack bar and let the other Canadian look at everything they had. He watched his eyes light up looking at it all.

"Wait... you have Oreos and an Ice Cream Dispenser and so many candies..."

Kevin found himself smirking, waiting for him to find a certain portion of it that he just knew Jacob would enjoy.

"HOLY SHITEU YOU HAVE CEREAL DISPENSERS!!! AHHHHHHH!"

Looks like he found it.

"Yep, I knew you'd like that."

"aRe yOu kIdDinG mE!? I LOVE IT!"

The latter flung himself onto him, hugging the life out him and giving him quick peck on the cheek. He smiled at him before immediately going to grab some cereal.

Kevin just stood frozen in place at what had just happened, his face flushed. Typically it'd be him initiating the skinship between the two of them so he didn't exactly know what to do when the roles were reversed.

He quickly snapped out of it when he heard Jacob say, "Damn, I haven't had Froot Loops in so long! Freaking Korea!"

That made him chuckle, "Missed cereal that much, huh? We get some more shipped in every two weeks from where my aunt back in Canada is."

"Wow... rich people things. Can't relate."

Under his breath, Kevin mumbled, "Not now but you will eventually."

"What was that?"

"Nothing. Hey, maybe don't eat too much cereal? We still have to order pizza and I'm sure you want room for ice cream."

Jacob paused filling the the third bowl with Cinnamon toasters.

"But cereal tho..."

"You can always come over again and have some more, but don't have too much in one sitting."

Reluctantly, Jacob walked away from the cereals and towards Kevin, "Fine, but then we best get to ordering some pizza. Otherwise your cereal stash will disappear right before your eyes."

"oH nO! nOt thE cEReAl!"

"Hey, don't disrespect the cereal. It did nothing to you."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:I'm sorry that this took so long

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
I'm sorry that this took so long.

I genuinely had no idea how I wanted to end the chapter but I also didn't want to have the whole date wrapped up here so... yeah.

I've also been struggling with some things so it's been hard to have the motivation to write.

Anyways, I hope you liked it despite the long time it took for me to update and I hope you always remember

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜