Chapter 6- Cuddly

Começar do início

"Blue bitch: what's the plan?"
"To join you, theoretically this would benefit both sides. This would benefit your side with a much more alluring worker to bring in deals, you also get valuable information about an agency that is out for you guys and it's extra hands. This also benefits us; working double. More money, more action. What's there to reject?" His eyes were scanning the room, looking every individual up and down before moving to the next. His fingers started to clench a bit, his knuckles starting to become a slight white, and the sweat beads making it's journey down his forehead. He looked down and then back up.

"When and where?" He had a sly grin. When i looked over to y/n I also saw her put on a cheeky smile.
"Let me discuss with the two, we just need to plan your escape and discuss what we will be doing to make it successful." I heard y/n say from beside me.
Skeppy waved a goodbye to us and walked out with added movement. Man he was a ball of energy.
"Here's the plan-" y/ns voice snapped me back into it reality "-We plan somewhere in this week to get you out of here but with how highly this agency is watched and the security it won't be easy with just me, you, Dream and Skeppy. Do you have any backup by any chance?" Schlatt looked up thinking for a minute before he made a click with his tongue and a smile put on his face.
"The lunchclub."

"What?" y/n and I said in unison clearly both confused.
"They're a big group i'm heavily involved with. Carson was with them but you know..you took him. But I can rely on them. And maybe a few more people..you know that bee kid?" I saw y/ns eyes widen from my peripheral vision.

"So you do know him. Yeah I think his name is Tubbo."
"What-?" I whispered to myself, Schlatt broke his general eye contact between me and y/n, looking directly in my direction.
"Don't sweat it too much bean stalk. I knew he was a double agent, and judging by your reactions; it was this agency he was turning his back on us to. I only know this information because one night as I was walking past him he mentioned someone Mellohi and Soot if i'm not incorrect. He's a good kid." I felt y/n and I's relief flood into the room.

"Back to the topic, how should we contact this 'Lunchclub'?" Y/n cut his talk about Tubbo off before it would continue.
"Do you still have my wallet? Do you guys even have it on hand?"
"We do actually." I stated. Y/n pulled it from one of her many pockets she had on her midnight black pants. With little room Schlatt had to move, he grabbed it and struggled to open it for a few seconds before pulling out a thin, long black and blue chip. He held down on the blue part and we saw a little light that one wouldn't notice if you weren't paying attention.

He smirked to himself then proceeded to talk.
"Hello-?"
"Hey Vision, you there bud?" We heard a tiny excited gasp from the other side.
"Schlatt my man! How's it been?" Schlatt chuckled a bit under his breath.
"It's been good but I need some help from you and the boys."
"Of course dude!"
"Can you help me escape from an agency with the help of some of their agents?" We heard a hefty laugh from the other side once again.
"I always wondered why you sucked so badly at staying undercover and away from agency's eyes; but you always escaped so I never needed to worry much. Seems like luck wasnt on your side this much eh?"
"Haha! I guess not huh? So will you help me or not?"
"When and where?" Schlatt looked up to us. Me and y/n looked at each other and back at him.
"This Thursday at 6:23. That's the time when the most agents are either on break or finish their shifts, a little gap in between the next filled shifts and security." I said, and y/n nodded her head in agreement.
"You heard that Ted?"
"Sure did!"
"I'll explain what you'll do once these dunce faces leave me alone, or at least give me a second to breath. I'll talk to you later, and see you soon again bud."
"Bye Schlatt!" The chip made a disconnect noise signaling the end of that conversation. Y/n smiled at Schlatt.

"You've got this in the bag huh?"
"You fucking know it." Y/n laughed at that.
"Well see you on Thursday my friend, maybe sooner to establish the plans with your friends over there. Let's fuck this world up." Y/n put a sinister grin on and I couldn't decipher wether it was to be intimidating or she was genuinely excited to work on the opposite side of the field. Y/n turned around and exited the room, I waved at Schlatt for some reason and caught up with her before the door closed.

I saw Y/n give Skeppy a hug whispering thank you. She came over to me and also gave me a big hug that was gut tight. She picked me up a bit from the ground and that's when I yelled.
"Let me go please-!" She giggled and put me down.
"I'm going to head to bed as that meeting was pretty long and tiring-" I checked the clock to see it was almost 9. "-you guys should also head to bed! And skeppy, once again thank you so much."
"It's no big deal Y/n! I wish I could work with you guys more!"
-

After we all said our goodbyes me and y/n walked to our rooms in a comfortable silence, my room came up and i walked in but rather than Y/n keep going to get to her room she walked in with me and crashed on my bed.
"Y/n what are you doing?" I let out a little chuckle.
"I'm tired but want to be with you- but I can leave if you'd like." She was starting to get up, rather than be a normal human being and tell her 'no!' I tackled her back down on the bed so I was on top of her crushing her.
"Nope! You're not leaving!" She was laughing like a maniac while trying to get me off of her.
"Dream let me free!" I moved a bit to where she was next to me rather than under me. I wrapped my arms tightly around her torso holding her like a teddy bear and buried my head into her neck. I could feel my crimson blush showing. I heard her sigh and put her arms around me as well. Her hand made it's way to my hair, running through it again and again like the breeze through a flower field. Ruffling it up but no damage to be done.

"You're warm." I muffled out and she chuckled.
"I think that partners up pretty well with you being so cuddly." I gave out a pout and she giggled. I felt my eyelids start to become heavy and droopy my grip on y/n not once faltering. She must've felt my breathing become slower because I heard her whisper warmly:
"Goodnight Dream." A light kiss near my forehead before she nestled her head on top of mine. Her heartbeat becoming slower as well as her breathing, signifying sleep washing over her as well.
—-

please consider voting, that would really nice:)).
2076 words.