Pigs in Human Clothing

Start from the beginning

Inumuta: Unless she knows something that we don't, which I don't doubt, that's our best guess.

Nonon: ....

(Y/N): Assuming she's not doing this just for shits and giggles, I say we should stick with that for now.

Gamagoori really wanted to confront us for questioning, but he controlled himself.

Just then, Mako arrived at the courtyard, Matoi following not much far after.

Mako: At last, the day we face off against the Elite Five! Once we win, the fight club will be at the top of the student council. We'll receive respect and be showered with all kinds of luxuries! AHAHAHAHA!

She laugh like the greed monster she's become.

Just then, Matoi caught up to her and threw an envelope on her face.

Mako: Huh? What's this?

Ryuko: I'm quitting the Fight Club.

Mako: What!? What is this, a joke!?

(Y/N): Oh, how the tables have turned.

Ryuko: You heard me. I'm quitting.

Mako: Are you kidding me!? If you quit now, we're gonna go back to living in the slums!

Ryuko: I'm okay with that.

Mako: Well, I'm not! I'm never going back there, eve-

Satsuki: President Mako Mankanshoku, of the Fight Club

Satsuki: President Mako Mankanshoku, of the Fight Club. Your two star Goku Uniform is inside of that wardrobe. If you manage to defeat Ryuko Matoi with it, I will personally present you with a three star uniform!

Sanageyama: Oh, I think I get it now.

(Y/N): What is it?

Sanageyama: This is a test for Mankanshoku to prove if she still has some humanity left in her, to prove if she's stronger than a stack of cash on the table.

(Y/N): Makes sense. But there's no way Mako would just fight her friend because of a-

 But there's no way Mako would just fight her friend because of a-