𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

"So Kol said that he'd meet us here before we all went to the Christmas market tomorrow evening." I cleared my throat, breaking the eye contact.

"Correct, Roberts." He smirked leaning against the doorframe with crossed arms.

Silence, again.

I bit my lip in sheer nerves, why does he always make me feel so nervous, I could swear he does it on purpose.

He let out a deep hoarse breath as he mumbled "don't do that, Adeline...it's incredibly sexy."

I felt the heat practically burst out of my cheeks at the compliment. "Can you pop it on the bed for me?" I questioned looking at the trunk as the tint to my cheeks began to subside.

"What? Me or the trunk?" He smirked as he picked up the trunk, his biceps tensing as the t-shirt tightened.

I gulped and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear as I looked down shuffling my feet.

"I shall leave you to it Roberts, you know where the bathroom is, it's the one opposite my room at the moment." Why does it have to be that bathroom for merlins sake.

"Mother's got all the others under her bloody dozens of renovations." He muttered rolling his eyes as he began to exit the room, but then he stopped, his muscular large back to me as he slightly turned his head allowing me to admire his chiselled side profile. He didn't make eye contact he just stood there as if words were dying to tumble off of his tongue but before they could he carried on to leave.

_______________________

As we all sat around the dinner table admiring the wonderful Mexican dishes Narcissa had prepared she'd informed us that Lucius was on a 'business' trip for the 'ministry' and therefor would not be joining us for Christmas break. Thank the lord.

I knew my father was joining him on this so called business trip and was largely disappointed at the fact he was doing so, I began playing with my food as my head hung a little low thinking of what they were actually doing...but did I really want to know? No, best not to dwell on it.

"Adeline dear, are you okay?" Narcissa questioned with an expression of concern as she squeezed my wrist noticing my fallen smile.

I snapped my head up unintentionally "fine thank you, Nars" I replied with a small smile.

"Hey mother, Kol, Ade, Crabbe, Blaise, Draco, Bexley and myself are attending Westminster's Christmas market tomorrow evening!" Eve squealed in excitement.

"Oh that's brilliant sweetheart, you'll all have an amazing time!" Nars replied.

How was a woman whom is so; kind-hearted, considerate and gentle married to such a; vile, loathsome, evil man.

"Ugh yay so exciting, Eve" draco rolled his eyes as he mimicked her voice.

"Oh shut up you freak." Eve shouted throwing a piece of bread in his face, bad move.

He went to throw a piece of bread back at her, safe to say his aim was completely off as it hit my jaw, Eve belly laughing as well as Narcissa as I glared at his shocked expression trying to smother his laugh "Don't you dare start with me Draco Malfoy!" I hissed.

"Or what Adeline Roberts?" He challenged as he bit into his food.

I walked over to the sink and puddled some water in my palms "oh you're in for it Draco!" Narcissa egged on as she giggled with Eve.

He backed out of his chair walking backwards as he faced me "Now be a good girl Adeline darling and put the water in the sink Adeline." he wiggled his finger at me as I walked forwards with a devilish laugh.