"Okay," she uttered.

Marcella's phone went off after that, not allowing her to reply. Brielle watched as she typed on it effortlessly with her acrylic nails. She had to admit, she was glad something interrupted their conversation, as Brielle was not up to more questioning about Luke.

So she put her attention on the small antenna T.V in the room -- Marcella didn't seem like she would be taking her eyes off her phone for a while and Brielle was always up for watching television. Brielle went to adjust her legs on the couch to get more comfortable, though was reminded of the fit leggings she was currently wearing.

"God, these leggings are so tight," she complained, sliding her hand under the waistline of them to stop them from continuously digging into her skin. She still wasn't sure how she had managed to get them up her legs.

Marcella looked up from her phone and watched on with a suspicious expression as Brielle did her best to adjust the leggings. They looked very familiar to her when she first saw Brielle wearing them, but she didn't say anything. Usually leggings all looked the same, but the waistband on the ones Brielle were wearing had the same zebra print that the ones Marcella had lost last week.

"Can you stand up?" Marcella asked slowly, making Brielle look at her weird.

"Why?"

"Just do it," she demanded, which caught Brielle off guard. She obliged though, and stood up, feeling somewhat uncomfortable that Marcella was just sitting there staring at her ass.

"Where'd you get these?" Marcella questioned, surprising Brielle by putting her hand on her thigh and turning her around to get a better view.

"...Luke gave them to me," she mumbled.

Marcella shook her head before sucking her teeth. "That motherfucker," she cursed, her hispanic accent coming out more heavily than before. "Those are mine."

Brielle immediately turned around and looked down at Marcella, her face scrunching in confusion. "What?"

"I left them at his house," she revealed, completely throwing Brielle off.

She wasn't sure if Luke had lied to her of if they had dated -- either possibility was confusing to her. Marcella had to at least been like 7 or 8 years older than him, and he was barely legal. Was she the ex he always talked about? The way Luke acted around her didn't make it seem like they ever could've dated. There was no way.

"Did you and Luke date?" Brielle asked, still standing.

"God, no. He's a baby," Marcella laughed, baffled at the fact that Brielle would even ask that.

Brielle released a breath of air that she didn't know she was holding. "Then why were they at his house?"

"Why do you think?"

Brielle immediately got Marcella's hint -- though she felt stupid for not expecting it. Luke was around a bunch of beautiful girls all the time and he was a young, and well, horny boy. It was fine. Brielle didn't care about his love and/or sex life. She just didn't understand why he would lie to her face over something so stupid like that.

"Do you want them back?" Brielle asked awkwardly, feeling uncomfortable now that she knew the leggings belonged to Marcella.

"No, you can keep them. Your ass looks good in them," she complimented, making Brielle chuckle uncomfortably.

Brielle sat back down with a sigh, a bit farther from Marcella than last time she had sat down. Even though Marcella probably didn't feel the same way, Brielle felt tension suddenly. It just felt awkward. Did Luke like older women or something? A thing for Latinas? She didn't blame him, they were definitely beautiful. But why would he lie to her? God, he was stupid and confusing.