LIFE

Life

Life what is life? What does it mean to be alive? and how does it feel to be alive? Maybe you think that I am crazy. But maybe you are right! Yes I am crazy people life and this world make me crazy. You say .that you understand me. But you don't. Maybe because you simply don't know me. Do you know how does it feel to be me? Do you know how does it feel to be alone with no friends or best friends? Do you know how does it feel to see your ex best friend with another person doing the same thing that you both use to do. Do you know how does it feel to be ugly fat and stupid. Do you know how does it feel to have the feeling inside your heart and the voice that is inside your head telling you every single day that you are worthless. Do you know how does it feel to be a loser. Do you know how does it feel to feel like every one hates you. Have you ever had the feeling where you find out that, the person who you have trusted the most has ruined your life the most. Do you know how does it feel to make the same mistake over and over. Do you know how does it feel to take a scissors and start to cut your own skins! Yes I did. I cut myself. I cut my own body. And the problem is that I don't know why? I feel like no one understands me. No one understand my feeling. Even me myself. I don't understand myself! Maybe if I wasn't so good at pretending to be happy I could actually be happy. Do you know how does it feel to lose your feeling. To be emotionless. So please stop judging me because simply am not like you!!! But pain doesn't hurt when it's the only feeling that you have ever felt. Because we are only hearing the same lies over and over but from different people.