#2 He's a Rosaline

Start from the beginning

--------

Your chests heaved as you lay next to him, energy completely spent as you stared up at the ceiling. You were vaguely aware of Remus trailing his fingers over the delicate skin on your neck that was beginning to bruise. He placed feather-light kisses over the bruises, moving down from your neck to your shoulder. Well, this was new...

"That was... good," you laughed weakly, turning your head around and now alert to him tracing circles on your bare hip.

"You didn't fail to let me know," he smirked, watching you frown as you pulled the cover on the bed over you. "It's a bit late for that now, don't you think?"

"Oh, fuck off," you said, completely amiss for what else to reply with as you fished your discarded shirt off the floor.

"Stay." You felt him place a hand over yours.

"I really should go..." you mumbled, thinking of all the homework you had yet to do.

"Please?"

You sighed, loosely pulling on your shirt before climbing under the covers again. You curled into his chest as he snaked an arm around your waist, pulling you closer still. You could feel his heart beating softly against your back as you followed a scar on his hand with your fingertip. He smiled against your neck, loving the feeling of you in his arms.

"Do you remember the first time you tried to, ah, 'cheer me up'?" he asked after a while.

"How can I forget?" you muttered, burying your head in the covers as Remus laughed.

Remus pulled you into any old classroom, desperately wanting to feel your skin on his. He kissed you fervently, feeling you moan into his mouth as he prompted you to wrap your legs around his waist. He pressed you up against the wall, groaning as you scratched your nails down his back through his sweater, which you pulled off him.

He smiled as you dragged a finger down his torso, begging him to come closer, and he complied, but not in the way you wanted. He left long, drawn-out kisses on your collarbone as his hands gripped your hips. You whined in his ear, egging him on.

"I think we need to get rid of-," he licked a stripe across your jawline and you gasped,"-this," he pulled at the hem of your shirt.

He let you pull off your shirt, eyes flashing as you were left only in your bra and you smiled at how enamoured he looked in the moment. You took your chance, unhooking your legs from his waist and pinning him against the wall instead.

"Fuck. The things you do to me," he groaned as you began to mark up his neck to match yours.

But he got tired of that easily, roughly cupping your jaw so your lips could meet his again. You pressed yourself completely flush to him, feeling something up against your leg. You smirked against his lips, but they parted when his hands went from resting hips to on your-

"Mr Lupin get your hands of Miss Y/L/N's gluteus maximus!" McGonagall's shrill voice rang through the classroom.

You pulled back from Remus, who looked to be hiding the urge to roll his eyes and carry on as you fumbled to button up your shirt. He shot you a wink as you watched him pull his sweater on again, feeling McGonagall's eyes burn you in disapproval.

"Separate detentions for two weeks! Now out of my classroom, immediately!" she commanded, making a big show of shooing you out the door. You were surprised steam wasn't billowing out her ears.

"Well, that could've gone better," you giggled as Remus grabbed your hand, walking with you. You quirked a brow as he summoned a door from a blank stone wall.