"She must be exhausted. It's been an exciting morning for her," Haruka whispered as she smiled at her friend.

"Well, we should let the Little Kitten have her sweet dreams," Ren commented as Syo slowly got up from his spot next to (Y/N) being careful as to not wake her.

Ittoki stroked her (h/c) hair gently before she shifted positions, laying on her side. Shinomiya was quick to lay his jacket that he had been wearing on the sleeping girl, covering her as she snuggled into the couch.

It was an adorable sight, but everyone thought it best to leave her be, to rest her tired little self for awhile. She deserved some relaxation for once.

Flashback End

Luckily, after her nap and a good night's sleep, (Y/N) was all charged up for the day ahead of her. And she could feel that it was going to be a good one.

"Yahoo! Alright!" Syo yelled out happily as he ran towards his group of friends.

As he skidded to a stop as (Y/N) noticed what looked like a script on his hand. And the smile on his face was about to give away what he was so excited about.

"Listen to this everyone!"

And with his big toothy smile, Syo showed the script to everyone. Shinomiya, Ittoki, and (Y/N) all leaned forward to see the printed text on the cover. Since (Y/N) was a bit shorter than the other two boys, she had to put her hands on Ittoki's shoulders, standing on her tippy toes in order to see properly. The red haired boy, on the other hand, blushed slightly at her touch, and it didn't help that her face was only inches from his own.

Still, Ittoki was quick to turn back to the script his blonde haired friend had been holding, reading the title out loud.

" 'Prince of Fighting', two hour special. Eh? EH?!"

"Syo, don't tell me you're going to appear on 'Prince of Fighting'," Shinomiya realized with a look of excited shock on his face.

And sure enough, the strawberry blonde idol opened the script to show everyone his name clearly printed on the list of characters for the special. This is what Syo had always wanted to do, act alongside the 'Prince of Fighting', himself. And the others couldn't have been more excited for him.

"That's amazing!"

"I'm so excited for you!"

"You did it, Syo."

"Well, yeah."

The compliments were something that Syo welcomed, especially from (Y/N). This would be the perfect opportunity to redeem himself from his high school days. Of course, he didn't want to remember the horror of that day. Plus, he'd get to look cool on the big screen, and he'd get a step forward in being an idol. Plus, he and (Y/N) could have another movie marathon.

"Give it your best, Syo," Haruka told the boy.

"I'll be rooting for ya," (Y/N) encouraged after her bestie spoke.

And then, Syo's slight fear had come to the surface. Ren had remembered the hilarious time where the boy in question had to wear a dress in order to try out for the first part that he had ever auditioned for to act with Hyuga.

"So this means you've achieved your heart's desire, performing with Ryuya. Will you be playing someone's little sister again?" The golden haired idol teased.

That caused some giggles to erupt from (Y/N) as she covered her mouth with her hand, and turned her head away from Syo. But he could still see her shoulders shaking a little from her laughter. Well that was embarrassing, as Syo's cheeks turned into a light pink. And it didn't help that the others started joining in as they turned into chibis.