Your the One

The door closes shut and locks from the outside as giggling and laughing is heard on the other side. This wasn't very surprising to the two of them in fact pretty much embarrassing since they couldn't understand how it ended up this way.

"They think it's funny" Uxie said as she's floating in the air next to Marshadow, a very caring and respecting friend to her. He's someone that she can count on should trouble ever arise before her.

They've been through alot together over the centuries facing ever tough challenge that comes there way and surviving it too. But here's something that looked impossible but easy too.

"Yeah, but they wouldn't stop pestering us so we have to do it" Marshadow sighs hanging his head over and glancing over at Uxie.

Nodding her head in agreement the being of knowledge understood what they had to do in order to get through this obstacle. Whatever fate had for them they'll face it together.

"Well it's just one simple thing...we do it, get it over with and get on with our lives" Uxie said looking at Marshadow who turns to fully to face her.

Nodding his head, Marshadow slowly got a little closer to Uxie as she turns to face him fully with a very soft smile and wraps his arms around her hips/waist. She moves her arms around Marshadow neck pulling herself very close as they close there eyes and lean in towards each other.

-later-

It was quiet in the house with most of the other legendaries leaving the party since it's almost midnight but some chosen to remain behind to help clean up the big party while the others visited.

"So you kiss Uxie?"

"Yes I did Victini, this is the third time you've asked me this why must you ask me so many questions" Marshadow asked facepawing himself and looks at his friend sitting next to him on the couch in the basement.

"I just want to make sure If you really like her"

He narrows his eyes at the victory pokemon and turns to look at him.

"Of course I like her, she's very important to me"

Nodding his head in approval, it was time to go see Uxie.

"Thank you for telling me Marshadow, I'll make sure to tell her that you love her" Victini proudly said and zooms for the stairs leading to the kitchen.

"Love her?" Marshadow thought to himself tilting his head very confusingly before realizing what Victini meant.

He got up from the couch and chase after Victini to stop him.

"Victini wait that's not what I meant" he shouts chasing after him.

-in the kitchen-

Uxie finish putting some of the dishes away while glancing over at Celebi whose drying them. She smiles a little and goes over to the time traveler giving her a hug.

A little startled by this Celebi looks over and sees it's Uxie hugging her. Setting down the plate and rag on the counter she returns the hug pulling her friend close to her in a warm embrace.

"So tell me Uxie, how was it kissing Marshadow in the closet for a half hour?" she asked her friend very curiously looking at her.

They let go of each other with Uxie shrugging her shoulders "seem fine to me, we both agree that this little game of 'spin the bottle' was just a little obstacle to get through, doesn't seem like a big deal" the being of knowledge simply said.

This didn't faze Celebi one bit after hearing Uxie say that to her. Time to take it up a notch.

"He's your first kiss correct?"