La la lost you|Akaashi keiji

Start from the beginning

"Okay then.." she said handing over her bag, a slight blush appeared on akaashi's cheeks as his face lits up, he immediately took the bag and walked inside the train with (y/n).

They look for sits but to no avail there was no sits left to sit on. "will you be okay standing here?" he questioned, she nodded "yeah, I'll be fine".

"What...about you?" she awkwardly asked, Akaashi smiled at her concern, "yeah, I'll be fine" he repeated (y/n)'s words, reassuring her. She only smiled back at him.

 She only smiled back at him

___________

I slide deeper in the water, doing a little backstroke which made Akaashi giggle, "why did you even want to talk to me?" I spoke.

He then answered straightforwardly, "i thought you were pretty".

"what's so pretty about this?.." I pointed at my face.

"everything about you is pretty".

___________

(Y/n) sat on the edge of her bed as she clenched her phone between her hands, getting anxious. She has been spending the last hour trying to reply back to akaashi's text. After contemplating with the words she had chosen, she finally clicked send.

Today at 4:50 pm

Hey, yeah..I got home safe

As soon as her finger dettached from the send button, (Y/n) threw her phone on the bed. She stood up and start to fiddle with her fingers.

Sweat now visible on her palms, "god..I hate this.." she complained, getting tired of her continuist cycle of anxiety for the smallest things, like everything is a life or death situation. She ran her hands through her hair, covering her ears to avoid the ringing the phone will make when he replies back.

She took a few deep breaths, despite of her current condition, she eventually have to check her phone. (Y/n) slowly starts to reach out for her phone, as her hand got closer and closer, a knock was heard.

The knock got her attention. She didn't open it, she leans her body on the door while the person on the other side began to speak. Knowing who it might be.

"um...(y/n) its me..yachi".

Yachi says, "Hey...I..about what happened at the bar one week ago..I'm sorry about what happened...".