Chapter 5 - Hype House

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, in a way, I guess we are," I say with a smile.

"We got the perfect one," Charli says, walking out of the closet. "Here you go," she says, handing it to me with a smile.

"You can try it on in the bathroom over there," Kouvr says, pointing.

"Thanks again," I said with a smile. They smiled back, and I entered the bathroom, locking the door.

Bathing Suit

I put on the bathing suit and looked in the mirror

I put on the bathing suit and looked in the mirror. Immediately I felt insecure. I mean, the girls out there had perfect bodies. On the other hand, I always felt too skinny or too fat. I couldn't compete with the girls out there. I hated showing off my body. I felt as if my boobs were too small or my butt wasn't big enough. I couldn't do it.

You got this, Lilliana. I said, trying to make myself get out of the bathroom, but I couldn't. Ugh, why do I have to do ugly I just wanted a nice body.

"You ready, Lilli," I heard Dixie yell.

"Yeah, I will be out in a second," I shouted back.

"Is there something wrong with the bathing suit? We can get you a new one." I heard Charli shout.

Why did those sisters have to be so darn sweet? Now I felt guilty for not getting out. I didn't want to tell them about my insecurities. They would think I was weird and look at me differently. I had to come up with an excuse.

"Sorry, I was putting my hair up. I will go down in a second," I responded.

"Ok, no rush," Mia says.

I quickly take off the hair tie and put up my hair in a lazy bun, making my excuse look good. Then I whisked down all the bits sticking up. I fold all my clothes and then put them in piles in the Conner. I reach for the door handle twisting it to get out.

Hair

When I entered the room again, I saw everyone now dressed in bathing suits

When I entered the room again, I saw everyone now dressed in bathing suits. Did I take that long? I see all their eyes look at me once the door closes. I see them all smile.