Prologue

authors note: this has been rewritten

credits to wallpaper-k on tumblr for the photo

---

I thought I wasn't suppose to be 'dead' well that was what Junmyeon said, his exact words he said to me when we first met and before I met him.

flash back

I woke up in a bed, a large bed that could fit three of me. There was one thing I knew that was definitely not right, I'm not home. I looked around the room, it was quite girly, but chic. It was very natural in the room it was like a makeup palette starting from white to cream colors. [Im actually horrible at describing]

The two things that occupied my mind was 'What the hell I'm I doing here' 'I need to find a way out as soon as possible'

As I started pondering how to escape, the door creaked open a little and then it closed. "What the hell?" As I tried to get out of the bed, I began to have exhaustion hit me again and the next was I was passed out from my exhaustion.

moments later

I woke up again, the windows that were beside each bed was covered I turned to look and noticed the curtains weren't closed but it was just night time now. I saw a little envelope on the bedside table. Grabbing the envelope there was only one thing that was written on it and it was like name.

Sojin

I opened the envelope and came out with a piece of paper that was half filled with writing, scamming though the words I was in disbelieved.

The door opened again this time wider with someone or something, more of the figure came to reveal itself. It was a man, no older then myself, he was wearing a black suit that fitted him very well, he semi smiled and smirked at me. He spoke.

"Hello love" I stayed quiet, his voice was soothing. "It looks like you slept for quite the time" He started walking towards the bed. "So I guess you read the letter" He glanced down on my lap looking at the letter. I nodded in response, I somehow couldn't speak. The unnamed guy spoke again. "Yixing!" A man then came in, more like he seem like he sped walked. He was a young man with youth like features, what was he doing here? "Yes Sir?" 'Yixing' was someone that was pale like he has never stepped into the sunlight before and stayed indoors for the rest of his life. "Can you please get some water for Sojin, it seems like shes too perched to speak to me" Yixing nodded and began to walk off to who knows where.

Junmyeon spoke again "So I guess you know my name its Junmyeon, that was Yixing my butler and also welcome to your 10 days" he smirked walking to the door he turned around and said "10 days with the devil, how fun" Junmyeon' then opened the door and then closed it, indicating he had left.

end of flashback

All I know was that I was stuck here for 10 days with a stranger named Junmyeon that was considered the devil and well I was dead because a flash back came to me right after Blaise gave me a glass of water. It was a accident my death, a car accident. I just don't know what caused it or how it started and I needed to know.

---

authors note: hi thanks for reading the prologue!

this story will hopefully be a short story, as i'm aiming for that. the main character 'sojin' shes quite understanding so if you think its weird she has already accepted that she is dead, it just seemed weird like I just didn't want a girl to be a havoc and I felt like she would be a understanding character. Sorry to confuse you all if i did x

please do vote, also comment some feedback the usual things and also tell me if i have any grammar errors x thank you for reading xx

---

COPYRIGHT©WolfsaurusRex2015