chapter 1

" Nobody knows where we might end up. Nobody knowsssssss "

I bet my neighborhood could hear me sing ( also a synonym of screaming in my case ) and watch Grey's anatomy throughout the spring break.

" Ugh can you stop. Please God please." Jisung said from the kitchen closing his ears.

" My beloved brother. I love being a pain in the ass just for you. " I said as I take out my now ready popcorn bag from the microwave.

" Well guess what school starts in two days and you won't be able to annoy me anymore. " He said sticking his tongue out.

" Well mom comparing our grades still annoys the shit out of you. " I said shrugging my shoulders with a smirk on my face and plopped onto my sofa.

Sigh. But he was right. Spring break is done right after this weekend.

My sofa. You will be missed.

" I can't help it if you get good grades. At this point you'll be competing with chan. " He scoffed.

" As if. That guys is a genius goody two shoes. I could never go up to his level. And also would it kill you to know what class you are in from time to time. " I said rolling my eyes at him.

" Can't help it. The ideal time to work on music is at 2 am and the ideal time to sleep is Mr.kim's history class. "

I just shake my head.
Why? Because he doesn't even take history. That is how clueless he is.

I hear the clatter of keys of keys and nod to jisung who hurriedly goes back to his room.

" I'm home kids. " My exhausted mom said.

" Hey mom. Did you get something good? " I asked taking the groceries from her hand.

" Mmm maybe why don't you check it out yourself. "

" Lemme see, four ramen packets, some pads, a bar of chocolate and marshmallows. What are you trying to say here mom. " I said puzzled at the random ingredients.

" We're making smores! " She squealed excitedly.

" Who said smores? I'm in. " Jisung ran into the kitchen.

" Mom. Aren't you forgetting something? " I asked stating the obvious.

" Hmmm I don't think so. " She said keeping the other stuff away.

" Mom who has smores without Graham crackers?!? " I said shaking my head.

" Geez mom even I'm not that stupid. And I got dad's genes. " Jisung commented.

" Young man aren't you supposed to be studying. You promised after your amazing grades last time. " My mom pointed out.

That made my brother pout and stomp his way back to his room.

" Gosh that kid. " my mom's chuckled to herself shaking her head.

" Let me go grab some from seungmin." I said grabbing my hoodie and my wallet.

" Ooo tell seungmin I said hi! " My mom said as I was closing the door.

I plugged in my airpods and looked around. I loved how the world looked so aesthetic just with a touch of music. The vibe can change with a change in playlist.

Taking in the scenery around me I realised I must look silly because I've been smiling listening to one of the beats changbin made recently and took out one of my airpods.

Sigh. The hustle and bustle of the streets and the horns came back and I just shook my head.

" Welcome to-  oh it's you. "