"Coburn." Axel smiled and patted Stark's back and he let go of my hand.

"I was just introducing myself to Luna." He told Axel with a smile, "And we are so happy to have you here." He told me with a kind smile.

"Right, Coburn come I have to talk to you about something," Axel said and took him away.

"Luna," Malena said and approached me with a warm smile.

"It's so nice to have you here finally, I hope you like it here." She smiled.

"I already do, thank you," I said, returning the smile.

"I wanted to invite you and Alpha to my house for a welcome party in your honor." She smiled.

"There is no need for that, it's so nice of you," I said, not believing that people throw parties at Luna's arrival.

"I already asked Alpha now you have to confirm that you'll be coming to my place tomorrow." She said and she seems sweet, it would be rude of me to refuse.

"I will definitely if I'll be allowed to." That left my mouth before I could think of any other answer.

"Allowed?" She asked.

"I mean that I'm new in this city so I'll have to plan everything according to what Axel prefers so I don't get lost." I covered up.

I look at it that way, then I can't do anything with Axel's permission but have I ever done anything for myself without someone's permission, at least this is all less agonizing than what my pack used to do with me.

Just as we were discussing that I saw Stark Coburn leave and Axel came to us, looking rather stiff and in Alpha mode.

"Alpha I was asking if Luna will accompany you to the party tomorrow," Malena asked.

"She will, right Brakhella?" He asked, smiling at me.

I mean he is the only boy I've seen with this perspective, I mean we are mates.

Before this I've never been interested in dating, my life was freaking hell how can someone or myself expect me to have time to date or drool over hot guys.

I must say this first time isn't bad at all like I can say better late than never and this late is super hot.

"Yes of course." I smiled back at him so he won't get angry at me, I still don't know how he is or how it behaves, so far he is polite yet brutal.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you both there tomorrow, take care." She said as she hugged me and bowed to Axel before leaving.

I looked at Axel who was smiling a little to himself.

He noticed me looking at him and asked.

"How are you today?"

"I'm...better how are you?" I asked.

"I'm good, why don't you go to your room and you'll find Wanda there, I think she has a few things for you to look at to spend your day happily." He smiled.

"Okay...thanks," I said before I made my way out and to my room.

Wanda was already standing outside at the door.

"Luna, we have to go shopping for tomorrow and also Alpha asked that I take you to shop so you can get whatever you want since we tried to get everything for you, those things that we thought you might need but still if anything is missing, then we should go, because even if nothing is missing girls should still shop right." She joked and we laughed.

"You're right but my closets are about to burst why can't I wear something from there, and honestly I'm not that high maintenance so all the things that I have here are those of my daily use, no need of anything more, but I don't have anything to do today so I think it won't hurt to go out and still search for a dress for tomorrow's party." I smiled at her.